or Connect

Posts by Dana Bottari

Thanks for the update. I, too, am in search of another brand of dollhouse dolls, minus he PVC of course.  I'm also surprised that EU regulations would permit the use of PVC in children's toys ) I mean, what is the point of spending $130 on a set of dollhouse dolls, that are supposed to made of all "natural" materials, when they have a thick dense coating of PVC on the outside of the wires?  PVC- the toxic,cheap chemical, loaded with heavy metals and endocrine...
  The PVC is covering all of their dollhouse dolls, it seems.  Apparently this is some kind of new regulation that the store I purchased them through wasn't even aware of.  This is the response I received from the store I purchased them from: Hello,   Thank you for your email and bringing this to our attention. We have checked with the manufacturer and due to the new toy safety laws all wire now has to be coated in plastic for the safety of the...
  The PVC is covering all of their dollhouse dolls, it seems.  Apparently this is some kind of new regulation that the store I purchased them through wasn't even aware of.  This is the response I received from the store I purchased them from: Hello,   Thank you for your email and bringing this to our attention. We have checked with the manufacturer and due to the new toy safety laws all wire now has to be coated in plastic for the safety of the children. The...
            So, I ordered my son the EVI dollhouse doll set family to go with the Ostheimer Farmhouse that I purchased for christmas.  I opened up the package of dolls, to put in a box with tissue paper, and immediately upon opening, I smelled a chemical smell.  I was confused because I had read everyone raving about these dolls and how great they were.  Then I noticed the small tag attached to each doll that read,...
So, I ordered my son the EVI dollhouse doll set family to go with the Ostheimer Farmhouse that I purchased for christmas.  I opened up the package of dolls, to put in a box with tissue paper, and immediately upon opening, I smelled a chemical smell.  I was confused because I had read everyone raving about these dolls and how great they were.  Then I noticed the small tag attached to each doll that read, "Wool fleece, Wire isolated with PVC, and plastic buttons."  I...