or Connect

Posts by gtree

Toothfairy - what day are you on?   Shelly - If you want injectables, push for it!   For the IUI cycle, I'll be doing Gonal-F (75 units).  The RE said that because of my extremely high ovarian reserve (yay?) they were ultra conservative with my stims and my estrogen jumped up quickly, so they didn't increase the gonal-f dosage (from 150) and on day 8 started me on the ganirelix which caused the estrogen to drop.  She thinks if they had increased the Gonal-F prior...
Charley - welcome back!  Hope things destress for you and you are able to get settled in VT.   Shell - Ugh.  I am right there with you with the disappointment.   AFM - I spoke to my RE today.  I can't do IVF this cycle because they have to close their labs for a month to comply with OSHA standards.  However, I did insist on injectables and IUI.  My first IUI.  So, officially, this is cycle day 2 and I go in tomorrow for US and bloodwork.  And here we go again,...
Greenmum - I love how we are all attesting to how completely insane we were/are on clomid, I guess it is good to know that it isn't just you.    Bebe - Have you quit your job? Are you looking for something new?   AFM - I am really mad that my RE NEVER called me back with feedback on the drop in estrogen.  I left a message and sent an email yesterday morning and still have not heard a word.  I feel like having to pay so much money up front, the least they can do...
AF has arrived :(.  I will call the RE in the morning and hopefully get in for an ivf cycle stat.
I just saw my new neighbors moving in.  Adorable couple.  The girl looks to be my age and 6 months pregnant.  I got really jealous and am now convinced that this is not going to be my month.  Pitty party for 1, please.
i found all of my cheapie tests! I'll test tonight and then tomorrow morning for real.   Sherry, I hope your surgery goes well!
Welcome Green Mum!  We're happy to have you join and can share plenty of crazy clomid stories.   Sorry for not posting on Friday! I miscalculated - It was too soon to test (I did it by my trigger shot rather than O), but I did test this morning, and got a BFN, but then saw something when I looked again.  I think it was an evap line or my eyes playing tricks.  My boobs are sore and don't fit in my bra, and I threw up last night.  Perhaps my body is just playing mean...
SOOO MUCH PRESSURE!  I WILL POAS and post results tomorrow, but it IS 5 days early, so very likely to be too soon.  If it is BFN, I will test again on Sunday.   You are all so great and keep me sane and make me laugh.   Thank you!   G
Hi Everyone!  I hate to see so much disappointment, we are due! Indie, Clean out that room! Maybe I should be so motivated.  Our baby room is the one room I put my husband in charge of when we moved in 3 years ago and it is still full of boxes and his desk...   Shelly, hang in there!   Toothfairy, I'm sorry such a great weekend ended with AF.  UGHHHHHH   AFM I am not going to test until Friday.  I triggered last Monday and want to make sure that is all out of...
Teresa, Any update?  Hope all is going well!