or Connect

Posts by gtree

You guys are the best.   Bebe - HAPPY VACATION!!!!!!!  I wish we were all with you lounging in Hawaii!     Sherry - Great to see you!   Toothfairy - hope you are doing well and gaining some weight.     AFM - Had a lot of wine tonight as I hope it is the last wine I have for a really long time... Tomorrow morning is bloodwork and US and I start my meds! I am working from home so that they can all get delivered.  Start the countdown, because here. we. go.
Bebe - I see the RE for procedures and she calls me if I need to talk to her.  My first nurse was not great, so I have moved on to one that is awesome! I got my calendar today.  Ask for your RE, tell them you need to speak directly with them.  We're paying a lot of money for these services, so you need to get what you need!  Also, insurance is only covering our meds.  The rest is out of pocked.   AFM - I start my IVF cycle on Friday.  I will keep you all posted on...
Hi lovlies!   Everything is okay!  The biopsy results came back benign, thank goodness.  So, IVF, here. we. come.  Today, they charged my amex 15k for the cycle, 5k for the genetic testing and the meds are 6k, but thank goodness insurance is covering that.  I'm trying to not think about how extremely expensive this is, because if it does not work, it only makes it that much harder.   I take my last BCP tomorrow night, My meds arrive on Friday, and they are...
Ms.D - Great to see you!   Toothfairy - So much to take in!  Sounds promising and good luck gaining some weight!     Bebe - go get your metformin!  Just keep in mind that it will upset your stomach, so maybe start low so that you don't feel sick on vacation.  I wish that I were in Hawaii!  Relax and soak up some sun!   Shell - I am glad you had a couple of glasses of wine.  I overdid it last night.  My IVF cycle starts on the 26th, so I guess I felt like I...
Bebe - Are you counting down the days until your trip? What islands are you going to?  I've taken Metformin off and on throughout the last few years.  Actually had a good convo with my thyroid endo yesterday about it.  She loves giving people with PCOS the stuff.  She said it will undoubtedly upset your stomach, but the positive effects outweigh.  She said she has gotten tons of people pregnant with it.  She actually thought I should go back on it with clomid and wait...
Theresa - Thought of you today when I had my saline sonogram.  It was a horrific experience.  The nurse told me to empty my bladder prior to the procedure and the doctor immediately said because of that it would be very painful.  curvy cervix, 4 catheter and 2 balloon catheters later, we finally had success.  I had contractions and pain.  BAD.   Hope - So happy for you!
Horrible horrible saline sonogram.  The doctor kept apologizing it was so bad.  The nurse told me to empty my bladder first.  INCORRECT advice.  Good news is that once the 4th catheter worked, everything looked good.
Bebe - do what you think is right.  Me personally? I'd go for it.  I would take 100mg if it increased my chances.  But obviously, I am (hopefully) going straight to IVF, so I'm probably not the best one to give advice on taking things slow...   AFM - I have had a truly terrible day and it is not close to being over.  Blood work this morning took an hour.  24 vials.  Right after (because I was running late) I took my antibiotics and didn't eat, so as soon as I showed...
Hi new IVF friends.  I promise to be a better poster and less of a lurker and also write personals.   Right now, I am struggling a bit because I can't seem to figure out what my time line is for IVF and I continue to read different things online.  AF started on May 8.  The plan is for me to take 10 days of BCP (which I have been spotting every day on).  I get my saline sonogram on Thrusday (hopefully it won't hurt?) and take my last BCP on Saturday.  Next is to get...
Hi Everyone!   Shell - I hope that is O pain you are feeling!!   Indie - I would not be worried, but I always have weird AF issues.  I bet you will start tomorrow.   Bebe - Hawaii!!!  I would totally take the Femara just so that I would not stress about it.   Sherry - so glad to hear about your options!  I know exactly what you mean about it being like dating.  I broke up with one of my nurses the other day.  This is a stressful process as it is, I don't...