or Connect

Posts by gtree

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
UGH I keep typing Chrissy instead of Shelly.  Sorry both of you. Shelly - sounds like a great cycle!
Bebe - Metformin did a number on me.  If I had any dairy at all I would be on the toilet all morning.  Also, one glass of wine would make me feel hung over for days.  I never ovulated on anything, not the metformin, not the clomid.  I feel like if you have a decent diet, then your body can adjust to the metformin, just make sure to build up to the 1500.  I must say, I am very happy not to be taking it anymore. :)    Chrissy - sounds like a great cycle for you!!!...
Chrissy, sorry about the ????? above, I meant, Shelly?????  
Indie - I also think this is your best chance yet, good luck!!!  I wonder what would happen if you took clomid for 7 days instead of 5? I never understood the timing on that, but am glad you are trying different methods.     SKJ - so glad you are back and relaxed!  I haven't had a vacation in a long time (didn't want to schedule anything while ttc) I hope I can make it until my week off in Nov.     Sherry - the life you lead!  Glad to hear that your Dad is home...
I had 2 put in and hope 2 are still there.  I just went to the bathroom and I'm spotting.  Trying not to freak out.  It is brown, but arghhh this is nerve wracking.  I hope this turns out okay.
Thanks Chrissy!  Today my beta is 418, so it doubled in 48 hours.  Now the 1ww until we know 1 or 2.  eek!  Hope you all had a great weekend!
Toothfairy - So sorry about the herbs.  I hope you are able to sleep it off and glad that you aren't going to continue with those.   Bebe - I did metformin (even though I wasn't insulin resistant)  and it did a number on me.  I'm not sure if it made a difference or why I even needed to take it while going through IVF, but I met with a different RE who swore by it. She said that if I did clomid with metformin that I would get pregnant for sure.   AFM - First real...
Toothfairy - Thank you all for letting me know that you gushed on the endometrim.  Why isn't leaking listed as a side effect? Geez!   SKJ - I am sure your friends will love it when they do the math and realize you were staying with them when your conceived. :)   Bebe - do you have any idea why you O so late? Waiting on an O made me crazy, but I could wait months with PCOS.         AFM: My beta number is in!!  209!  I'm really really pregnant.  Hurrah!  At...