or Connect

Posts by Veritas Vitae

Sorry to all the ladies that are/have suffered from depression.     I blame my exhaustion (I feel for all the ladies still struggling with this), exacerbated by my long hours for me not keeping up with the forum as much as I'd like to.  I've been reading along, but that is about all I have energy for.  I always make notes in my head in order to reply to everyone, and then when I start typing I forget everything.  Does preggo brain last the whole pregnancy?   DP...
I wanted to post really quick, I took my 13 week photo so I now have my first trimester panel done. I'll do one for each.     Also, I naturally hold in my stomach, but I thought the comparison photo when I let it out is funny.  Definitely showing then....    
-Hugs- Ithappened. I'm so sorry, you've just been having a horrible time. YAY, on the heartbeat MS.Zelda! That is exactly how I felt, and I think Dp too when we saw the baby. Also, I feel you on the poo :(
Wow, Rebecca, that picture is amazing!
Aimee, is there anyone who could make the cake for you? My sister had a friend make the cake so they could be surprised at the cake cutting too. Also, I believe some stores or bakeries will make the cakes as well.
I did, I went to the area thread on Mothering and got some information from people, so I will probably follow up before we move.  
I was a regular coffee drinker prior to getting pregnant, to the point I would get headaches if I didn't have coffee.  I usually only had one cup, but it was definitely routine.  I still occasionally have coffee, but I always get a small now and I only have it a couple of times a week.  Honestly, I can't even finish a small coffee these days, but it is still SO good.
That is exactly what my sis did, potluck with cake.
I found the video of the Gender Reveal Party.  You can see that everyone is wearing either blue or pink (or both). Everyone was asked to wear either pink or blue according to what their guess was as to the sex.     http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2630820172670
LilyTiger, I got a leachco body pillow for Valentine's Day as well.  DP picked it out and got some advice from a friend of ours who just had a baby.  He got me the back and body pillow, which is a little different from the one you  got.  http://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Belly-Contoured-Pillow-Ivory/dp/B0002E7DIQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329570028&sr=8-1  It is amazing, I was having a lot of back pain and it was gone after the first night of using this pillow.  My friend who...