or Connect

Posts by Veritas Vitae

I'm sorry you're going through this Saffrongirl.  Know that you are not alone.  Like ithappened, I was reading through your post nodding along to everything you said.  I'm currently just counting down the for the 2nd trimester and hoping things get better.    
Intime0, I can't eat yogurt anymore either.  Immediately comes up.  But I've also found salad to be something I can eat.  Just not very much.   LilyTiger, I have a scrip for Zofran, but I try not to take it on the weekend since I had the terrible awful constipation experience.     Where is this pregnancy glow everyone talks about?  I feel like I have a slime or something else completely gross.  3 more weeks....then maybe the glow comes :D   On a cute note...
Wanted to start a new thread for this week.  I hope that it is starting off well for everyone.   I received my first baby related gifts. It was my 30th on Friday and my sister got me a Moby Wrap and my friend got me super comfy pajamas, with a nursing top, and a gender neutral baby outfit along with a really sweet card about becoming a mom, it made me tear up.     Beyond that, still struggling with m/s and slogging through these crazy long days. One more month to...
My friend just gave me a nursing night shirt and super comfy pajama bottoms for my birthday.  She also gave me a little gender neutral baby outfit and a really sweet card about becoming a mother.  Both my middle sister and I gave my twin some maternity clothes from Motherhood. Not only did we go to the Outlet, but we went straight to the clearance rack.  It is so expensive there!  I had no idea.
Thebyr, I wouldn't worry about getting the Zofran either if your m/s is really bad.  I can't keep anything down if I don't take it, so I figure that if I'm getting nutrients, it has got to be better than not taking it.
Yesterday:    breakfast: leftover steak and mashed potatoes (threw it up) snack: strawberry banana smoothie with protein (threw it up) lunch: yogurt parfait w/ blueberries and strawberries (threw it up)   snack: egg and cheese sammy (kept it down!) dinner: cereal (kept it down!) then I threw up all night   Today was a work day so I took a Zofran, I just can't pull 10-12 hour days w/o it:   breakfast: omelet with turkey and cheese, wheat...
I feel like my m/s has gotten worse.  I spent all of Sunday, my only day off, puking.  I left the house once and ended up puking all over DPs car.  When I run out of food to throw up, I'd just throw up spit and stomach acid, you'd think I had alcohol poisoning, not that I was pregnant.   I'd eat and half way through eating  I would throw up.  I can't keep up with it.  I'm just happy if I can eat something and the next time I throw up what I ate isn't in there.  It sounds...
I don't know what came over me last night, but I just broke down in the middle of the night.  I think part of it was that I am just absolutely exhausted from working eleven hour days all week, and I don't want to go in this morning.  Part of it was that it is my 30th birthday and DP was absolutely sweet and wonderful and I felt like I didn't deserve it because I'm a lazy slug lately, and part was that I just really don't know what I'm doing.  I was completely overwhelmed...
I've found cereal to be super helpful with my m/s and I really like Crispix lately.  Since it is all waffley, there is a really good cereal to milk ratio.  Some of the other cereals are too dry.  
I love that song.  Love. Love. Love.  And Cecilia was one of my favorite names, same goes for Luther. I already used those names for puppies, although, Cecilia at least, was subsequently renamed. Why'd I have to give puppies such cool names?  How out is it if you had a pet named something?  I worked with a guy named Thor, and he said that his parents had a dog named Thor before he was born.   The "S" or soft "C" sound in names can be tricky with the last name.  So I...