or Connect

Posts by Veritas Vitae

I've been looking at some names but everything seems not quite right.  DP won't talk about names until we know the sex, but he will veto names I throw out.  I've started keeping some names in a spreadsheet, and I'll probably just continue adding to that.  I've always liked gender neutral names, but after working where I do and not knowing from email whether someone is male or female, and then having to call them,  I decided that as much as I like more gender neutral...
   You'll need all the energy you can get, DesertSunsets.  .     That has been me all week, only one more day to go and then a half day on Saturday. I can't wait.  I also feel like it is sad that I'm excited to have only a half day on Saturday. Times like this I (and everyone else I work with) wonders why I went into accounting. I went to bed as soon as I got home last night.    Thebyr, sorry you had such a horrid week.  Hope things start to get better.  I get so...
I had my very first baby dream last night and it was weird and horrifying. I dreamt I was babysitting my friend's little boy, who is 3.5mo. I picked him up from another friends house, and after I had him for a while, I realized that his diaper hadn't been changed all day, so I looked, and had only disposable diapers for him so I didn't want to change him, but then I realized that his cloth diaper was soaked, so I started taking it off of him, and there were layers upon...
I was thinking about possibly getting the Murano.  Do you find that the curvy design takes away from the space in the back, or is there still plenty of room?  How is the road noise?  My car is kind of cheaply made, and the road noise is horrible, so I was thinking the Murano would be better.     Do you think anyone has the potential to harness their energy?  I've had Reiki done in the past and found it super helpful.  I try to stay positive about all things and not...
I love all the bellies here.  You ladies all look beautiful, whether it is baby or fibroid. I was just looking through the belly thread on my sister's DDC and they're all 26-30 weeks.  Sooo cute.
Hope the annoucement went well, Ninetales!   Love all the new photos.     Andaluza, I got inspired by your comparison pictures so now that I hit 9 weeks, and because my DP said he thought he might be able to see a little baby...I did a comparison photo set as well.    I can tell in the comparison shot that I'm getting a little baby belly!    
Haha, I don't have large breasts to begin with, and they've gotten bigger, but not a lot bigger.  However, I was eating dinner at my sister's house and my mom was sitting across the table from me.  I am not showing in my stomach at all yet, and I hadn't told my mom I was pregnant either, but she totally called me out!  She knew because my breasts were bigger.  
Thanks, Intime0.     1.  What, if anything, have you bought for the baby?  Your pregnancy?   I bought at Seven Sling at the behest of my sister.  She had a code for a free sling.  Whenever I carried my sister's LOs around, the sling was my favorite 'attachment device" LOL.  I'm not sure what they are generally called, she called them all kinds of things, slings, wraps, pouches...I guess this one is a pouch, still learning the lingo.   2.  What changes have...
Ninetales, I hope all went well.     I feel like I missed all of last weeks convos.  Work is so crazy now that I am doing 55 hour weeks, I'm just exhausted when I get home.  Feeling a little better but still nauseous.     Has anyone heard of, or used, Thredup.com?  I guess you can buy boxes of used children's clothing for $9 a box and it will have a number of gently used items in each box.  It looks like each box includes a description of what is inside and some...
Anyone else having horrible constipation?  I had the WORST experience last night, it was uncomfortable and embarrassing and gross, and just a little humorous....in retrospect, especially the final little bit, which actually happened this morning.  So anyway, I took the day off today....My sister says I should get Calcium Magnesium, so I think I'll have DP pick me some up when he gets off of work.