or Connect

Posts by Shinyredstar

Congrats can't wait to see pics/birth story!
I'm a 20-22 and don't have much fabric left on my Moby, either. And in terms of being hot, I don't feel uncomfortable with it but baby often seems really hot and sweaty when I pull her out of it and seems a little fussy because of that at times. I'd think it might be a bit hot in the AZ summer. I will say that I don't think it looks very flattering on and I feel a little funny wearing it in public. Really emphasizes my new and enhanced post baby "mothers apron" (the lower...
I was surprised- a friend of mine bought me a Boppy at a garage sale and it opens enough to fit around my waist comfortably (size 20-ish pre-pregnancy, size 20+some leftover baby belly right now). I like it quite a bit- would definitely be worth the investment to me. Finding this time around that the football hold really works well for me again, while side lying isn't
Awww, yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how things went and see some pictures!
We had a terrific sex life with my first pregnancies- didn't slow us down at all. But for some reason this time around DH was really freaked out about it and couldn't get over the idea of the pregnancy and not wanting to hurt me or the baby. It was really frustrating and a little tough on my self esteem. It's carried over a little post pregnancy, too. I'm confident things will get back to normal, but it's a hard reminder of how important sexuality is in the overall health...
LeaPea- I think you should just have the cry and the Ben and Jerry's. Sometimes you need that hang in there, mama... Wondering about a few others who were due or close to due and were regular posters who haven't been around much- scowgirl in particular.
Congratulations on your new LO! His name is so cute!
Wow! Great story! Happy things went so well for you- enjoy!
Congratulations! Can't wait to read the story and see pictures of your little guy. Easier said than done, but don't forget to take time to take care of yourself
Congratulations! She's beautiful andbi'm so glad you had a birth experience you feel good about