or Connect

Posts by Taximom5

Unfortunately, in California, Mississippi, and West Virginia, you can no longer opt out for religious reasons.
teacozy, I wanted to make sure you had seen my last post in this thread.  It does seem that the 2001 vaccine schedule increased by roughly 30% (4 new shots) during the first year, corresponding with the 30% increase in autism for children born in 2002.    I was wondering what you make of it, since your point was (mistakenly) that there was no increase in vaccines corresponding with the increase in autism.
 It's a disaster if a single child dies.That's not the point, though.The point is that vitamin A supplementation showed a 66% reduction in fatalities.Who knows how many more fatalities might have been avoided if other relevant issues had been addressed as well. But since those other relevant issues are carefully avoided by the pharmaceutical manufacturers, we don't even know what they are.  We can guess that clean water and proper sanitation are likely issues, as is...
 Yes.Obvious questions raised.It would seem that any vaccinated individual who still contract the disease may be spreading that disease, no matter how mild their case. Vaccine failure.  UTTER vaccine failure.
I've not seen anything indicating that an "alternative belief" is that kids who die from measles just must have had nutritional deficiencies.  It is, however, quite logical that kids who die from measles likely have an underlying predisposition, which may include nutritional deficiencies (Vitamin A deficiency is a well-known predisposition to measles complications, recognized by experts and supported by science), but also include other medical issues.The standard...
Interesting. Adverse events were determined by having the students fill out surveys after 2 weeks, and after checking physicians records for reported adverse events.2 weeks only.
My children have all had severe reactions to vaccines--and they were all different reactions. One had a seizure reaction, one had a severe, blistering, oozing rash that lasted for months, and one was unconscious for two days. Our pediatrician agreed with our decision to hold off on the birth hep b shot, and even put a note in the chart, but the hospital nurses vaccinated him anyway, while I was in the shower, without either my permission or knowledge. Unless you or your...
Pers, I agree with you, but that's not how the show is run here. A while back, I tried to post a non-confrontational correction, with supportive evidence, of a comment on a thread posted in the Sel/Del forum.  The comment wasn't one that could be looked at from 2 perspectives--it was just an out-and-out error.  I thought I would be ok posting there, as my children and I have had more vaccines than some of the people posting on the VOS forum, and because I was still...
Right.When was the last time you heard the parent of a vaccine-injured child say, "oh, sure, my doctor warned me that this could happen?"
I think one big problem, though, is that there is a subgroup who is clearly susceptible to severe adverse reactions to vaccines--and is NOT necessarily susceptible to complications from the disease.  There may be additional subgroups, of course, including one that may be more susceptible to the disease than to the vaccine--but we don't know.  We do know that the parents of children who had severe vaccine damage report that their children did not have problems with disease....