or Connect

Posts by Taximom5

If your son had his first MMR at 12 months, you can request that a titer (blood test) be done to determine whether he already has immunity.  If he does, he does not need the booster.   You can request that only one vaccine be given, or none, while you research.  It's your child's body, health, and life at stake, and if they have a bad reaction, you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturer OR the doctor.   If your child has a reaction to multiple vaccines given at once, you...
 First of all, Kurashiki is only about 2 1/2 hours from Yokohama by bullet train. Secondly, some of us have learned that the important information is in the details of the study, not in the conclusion.  There have been many studies mentioned here where the conclusion does not actually match the details of the study, which often happens when the author is paid to reach a specific conclusion. Here is an excellent discussion of the Terada and Nakatani papers:...
Thank you for posting this. Particularly interesting points:   "The only thing unique about my little girl’s case is the level of medical documentation—5 to 20% of patients with ASDs have mitochondrial dysfunction.  Many other cases where mitochondrial testing is WNL is because "we never looked" not because the testing would be "within normal limits."  Most mitochondrial experts will tell you that the dots of autism and mitochondrial disorders are strongly...
Wellll, yeah, sort of.  But I don't think it came from a lack of belief in the body; I think the pharmaceutical industry capitalized on the fear that arose from some really deadly outbreaks--and nobody realized that there were other factors besides a virus and an immune system, just like nobody until Semelweiss realized the impact that hand washing could have. Even now, the best and brightest scientists are hyper-focused on finding ONE MAGIC BULLET, whether that bullet is...
Hannah Poliing's mother has the same mitochondrial disorder, but since she didn't receive 7 vaccines in one day when she was a toddler, she didn't develop autism.   There is no screening process in place to identify infants and toddlers with mitochondrial disorders before vaccination. Quote:Originally Posted by Andrew Lazarus  . David Kirby is another profiteer who pumps autism and vaccines because otherwise he'd be another starving journalist.   That's an interesting leap...
 http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/japvaxautism/"Information from formal peer reviewed papers including data from the UK’s General Practice Research Database shows that with each major change in the UK childhood vaccination programme the rates of childhood autism have increased significantly."http://childhealthsafety.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/aut_inc_vs_vax_prog.jpg You mean, men who are over 29 when their children are born--the men who are more likely to...
 You're right--many residents of the states that allow philosophical exemptions do not realize that they have that right. This is because of relentless messages from the local media, saying, "your child MUST have all their shots or they cannot attend school," which is blatantly untrue in those states.Unfortunately, most residents of states that DON'T allow philosophical exemptions do not realize that that was a right that was quietly taken away.I'm afraid that medical...
  I wonder how many times we have to show the serious flaws in  both 1) the studies that purport to show no link and2) the logic of those who believe that those studies somehow "prove no link" between vaccines and autismbefore some people will believe that there is a link between vaccines and autism for some cases. I also wonder how many times we must show how the studies are rigged.  Please see the recent CDC rigged study by DeStefano on vaccine antigens and autism for a...
I wouldn't limit it to the pro-vaxers. I'd say it's true of most of Western society.  I think what we're talking about is a mindset that has been carefully cultivated over several decades, by the pharmaceutical industry. Until quite recently, they pretty much only needed to convince the doctors, which was fairly easy, given that the pharmaceutical industry controls a good part of instruction at medical school, at Continuing Medical Education classes, and even coming into...
 The truth HAS been coming out, which is why they are trying so desperately to convince us that we need  1, 2, 3 MMRs, the flu shot, and all the rest. People are starting to connect the dots. When the doctors quoted in the media insist that the rising rate of autism has nothing to do with vaccines because vaccine rates haven't increased in the last few years, parents are astute enough to realize that the vaccine rate DID increase -- 12 years ago, when the children studied...