or Connect

Posts by Taximom5

You entirely misunderstood the statement about the bullet train.  You said that Yokohama was 8 hours away; I corrected you.  No need to leap to unreasonable conclusions.  If there's something you don't understand, ask nicely, and someone will explain.   In fact, the link I posted explained very clearly:"Further, the Nakatani paper indicates this similarity in the data is unlikely to be coincidence.  The Nakatani paper shows the national vaccination rates in Japan. These...
Except it would entirely depend on what "side" the judge and jury are on. At this point, it would be very naive to expect a fair trial from objective judge and jury.
 I think the government is less than truthful on many things. I  do hope you are not planning on using that fact to try to paint me as a crazy, tinfoil-hat-wearing, conspiracy-theorist lunatic.Peggy Noonan:  "A Catastrophe Like No Other"http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304441304579479700454846082"The leaders of our government have not felt, throughout the process, that they had any responsibility to be honest and forthcoming about the major aspects of...

If your son had his first MMR at 12 months, you can request that a titer (blood test) be done to determine whether he already has immunity.  If he does, he does not need the booster.   You can request that only one vaccine be given, or none, while you research.  It's your child's body, health, and life at stake, and if they have a bad reaction, you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturer OR the doctor.   If your child has a reaction to multiple vaccines given at once, you...
 First of all, Kurashiki is only about 2 1/2 hours from Yokohama by bullet train. Secondly, some of us have learned that the important information is in the details of the study, not in the conclusion.  There have been many studies mentioned here where the conclusion does not actually match the details of the study, which often happens when the author is paid to reach a specific conclusion. Here is an excellent discussion of the Terada and Nakatani papers:...
Thank you for posting this. Particularly interesting points:   "The only thing unique about my little girl’s case is the level of medical documentation—5 to 20% of patients with ASDs have mitochondrial dysfunction.  Many other cases where mitochondrial testing is WNL is because "we never looked" not because the testing would be "within normal limits."  Most mitochondrial experts will tell you that the dots of autism and mitochondrial disorders are strongly...
Wellll, yeah, sort of.  But I don't think it came from a lack of belief in the body; I think the pharmaceutical industry capitalized on the fear that arose from some really deadly outbreaks--and nobody realized that there were other factors besides a virus and an immune system, just like nobody until Semelweiss realized the impact that hand washing could have. Even now, the best and brightest scientists are hyper-focused on finding ONE MAGIC BULLET, whether that bullet is...
Hannah Poliing's mother has the same mitochondrial disorder, but since she didn't receive 7 vaccines in one day when she was a toddler, she didn't develop autism.   There is no screening process in place to identify infants and toddlers with mitochondrial disorders before vaccination. Quote:Originally Posted by Andrew Lazarus  . David Kirby is another profiteer who pumps autism and vaccines because otherwise he'd be another starving journalist.   That's an interesting leap...