or Connect

Posts by Taximom5

I cried, too.  
 Thank you for the advice here.  I do appreciate it, and I'm not being sarcastic.I'm not throwing anything away, because there is too much we don't know.We can't rule out a connection between the combined MMR and autism, because there is too much we don't know. Yes, we can say that the combined MMR by itself doesn't cause autism in all children, or even in the vast majority of children.  But that doesn't mean that we can rule it out in one or more specific subgroups.  For...
Testimony before the IACC*, by Cassandra Mulvihil Oldham.  This is the most compelling testimony I think I've ever seen.  Please share it far and wide.  I think it's the perfect antidote to the evil spewed by Time Magazine (posted elsewhere on the "I'm Not Vaccinating" forum.   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202553445611964&set=vb.1070791080&type=2&theater   This is testimony by her mother, Deanna Mulvihill--a pediatric nurse with a PhD, and extensive experience...
Please tell us what vaccines were given in the 1988 birth cohort, and what vaccines were given in the 1989-1992 birth cohort? Remember, children who weren't given the MMR were given separate measles and rubella vaccines--which, unlike the MMR, were preserved with thimerosal, as was the Japanese Encephalitis vaccine (given in 3 separate doses).So how does this rule out a link between vaccines and autism?
http://time.com/51612/vaccines-chilis-autism/   According Jeffrey Kluger, who wrote this article for time magazine, the following statement, posted by NAA (National Autism Association, is crazy:   "Vaccinations can trigger or exacerbate autism in some, if not many, children.” Worse, there’s this: “While mainstream science discounts vaccinations as a cause, members of the National Autism Association feel vaccinations have triggered autism in a subset of...
 You entirely misunderstood the statement about the bullet train.  You said that Yokohama was 8 hours away; I corrected you.  No need to leap to unreasonable conclusions.  If there's something you don't understand, ask nicely, and someone will explain.   In fact, the link I posted explained very clearly:"Further, the Nakatani paper indicates this similarity in the data is unlikely to be coincidence.  The Nakatani paper shows the national vaccination rates in Japan. These...
Except it would entirely depend on what "side" the judge and jury are on. At this point, it would be very naive to expect a fair trial from objective judge and jury.
 I think the government is less than truthful on many things. I  do hope you are not planning on using that fact to try to paint me as a crazy, tinfoil-hat-wearing, conspiracy-theorist lunatic.Peggy Noonan:  "A Catastrophe Like No Other"http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304441304579479700454846082"The leaders of our government have not felt, throughout the process, that they had any responsibility to be honest and forthcoming about the major aspects of...