or Connect

Posts by Frostalina

I did not get a D&C so that's great to hear that we can try to get pregnant again right away! I started bleeding wed, oct 16 and by the saturday a few days later, I felt like I was in labor, the cramps were so bad. I just had a lot of bleeding/black jelly coming out. The next Thursday I went to the doctor and she took some tissue out (not a D&C, but just used a tool to grab some tissues that was dangling outside of my cervix). I asked her if it would hurt, and she said "it...
although I stopped taking it once I knew I was having a miscarriage, so now I am not taking it.
oh, and i never stopped taking the progesterone, I put it on my skin every night before bed ever since I got pregnant, but maybe it wasn't enough.
Hi,   I mentioned this in an older post, but thought I'd start a new one so I could get more feedback. I've been breastfeeding my 2 year old (she turned two in July). I started getting my period last March. My luteal phase was too short to get pregnant, but I tried taking progesterone (emerita brand, I put some on a cotton ball and wipe it on my skin before bed) to lengthen my luteal phase. In July it didn't help, but in August, I got pregnant. I started bleeding when I...
I did continue the progesterone, but I was just wiping some emerita progesterone onto my skin once a day. The dr tested my progesterone level after I was already bleeding (so the baby had already died). I will take a list of questions to a different doctor (one who I know has helped others with progesterone and thryoid problems). I will see the new doctor for a second opinion Nov 20 (in the meantime I may ovulate and want to take progesterone if we try to get pregnant,...
Well, I had a miscarriage and the doctor says it was from breastfeeding. She says my progesterone was low and if I plan to have more kids anytime soon, I better stop breastfeeding for 3 full months, otherwise my kids will be spaced far apart. I'm planning to try to make an appointment with another doctor to get another opinion (do I need to wean my 2 year old?). My two year old breastfeeds before bed and after her naps, if she takes a nap, so about once or twice a day. I...
I don't think that trying to put her to bed 15 minutes earlier at night until she reaches a more reasonable bedtime (such at 8 PM) would work unless I started making her get up earlier in the morning and made her wake up from her naps earlier so that she'd be sleep deprived. It's easier to just give in and go with her schedule than to set alarms to get up earlier (who would do that?!) and have to deal with a possibly cranky kid. The light here could have something to do...
Yeah and sometimes she does ok without a nap, so I tried to give her a chance to nap by 1 and if she didn't fall asleep, then no nap, but then one day she was crying a lot because she must have been tired, and sometimes she'd start falling asleep sitting up in the evening, so I let her nap late in the afternoon again since it's what she needs.
Hi, I looked for a sleep forum but only could find a family bed co-sleeping section. Anyway, I was wondering if I'm the only one with a 2 year who doesn't sleep like the sleep experts say she should. She only sleeps 8 or 9 hours at night (I'm so envious of those who sleep 12 hours, she might sleep 10 or 11 hours if she doesn't nap). She naps like a normal 2 year old, in terms of it being 2 hours, but it's later in the afternoon (like 3PM to 5 PM) probably because she's...
Oh, and I'm assuming it's the breastfeeding that is making the luteal phase too short to get pregnant, I just started getting my period last March when my breastfeeder was 20 months old. I didn't take progesterone to get pregnant with her.