or Connect

Posts by chersolly

Quote: Originally Posted by RiverSky And no, I'm not very psychic. You need to start working on your OT levels and gain that psychic power.
I think they might give Boogie the Coup info during the live show and have him make a decision on the spot. Here's what the Chenbot says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-n4N0_XRg CBS has just trimmed a week off the show. The finale will now air on Sept 12 instead of the 21st. This show is not getting the ratings it has in the past. They might not even do BB8 now.
I'm really PO'd at work. Should I quit?
Quote: Originally Posted by TranscendentalMom We just watched Season 1 of 24 on DVD and were extremely disappointed. I'm was shocked at how typical it was since everyone is always talking about how groundbreaking it is. We predicted most of the things that happened. Most of the plot twists were based on things you've seen millions of times. The suspicious looking guy who you think is up to something...of course ISN'T the one, its the one you'd never...
What if the photographer already has an image in mind and you don't like it?
Other. No, but maybe I'd take it, if I absolutely had a major problem and alternatives did not control the anxiety.
I just saw him on Entourage. (He was the producer who had the Shrek statue stolen by Vinnie's hood friend.)
24 is one of the best action/suspense/mystery/drama/Gov. series out there. Each episode is realtime, meaning 1 episode = 1 hour in the life of Jack Bauer. The entire season = one day. Jack has to save the world every season.
Quote: Originally Posted by MoonJelly Good points. DH also pointed out that he is too good-looking to play Joey. They can fug him up, like they've done with Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman for past (Oscar winning rules). Ugly looking character = Oscar.
There are many mommas here, including myself, who love LOST.