or Connect

Posts by Jillbob

bump
I knit a soaker for a mama in a purple/red colorway I dyed (acid dyes from dharma), and it's bleeding all over her diapers! I knit a swatch out of some of the leftover yarn and washed it, soaked it in vinegar, and microwaved it and got bleeding. I put it in between dd's diaper and soaker and sure enough, as soon as urine hit it, it bled like crazy. I have it soaking in hot water and synthrapol right now, anyone have any tips to get it to stop? I'm so upset it's ruining...
I can't say enough great things about Lush Naturals! I have ordered twice from Corey and I continue to be amazed by the wonderful products I have received. Her liquid wool wash is wonderful, and you get a huge bottle for the price. I've also tried her goats milk lotion spray and love love it, it's so light, it will be great in the upcoming summer months. She included a ton of samples, I'm having a hard time decided what to order next
Thanks!
So I was playing with my template earlier and managed to delete my button. I got the code off another blog, but I'm not sure what number I am. Help! (and I promise not to do it again )
Cute soakers!
Dh's grandma sent me a huge box of crocheted dishcloths for Christmas one year. I couldn't figure out what they were at first, but now we use them all the time. I never thought of knitting them, d'oh! I tried crocheting some but put a crochet hook in my hand and all sorts of craziness happens.
That's so cute!
That's such a cute print! Love it!
I'm glad you like it! I know what you mean about more designs for girls than boys, my machine came preprogrammed with a ton of designs, and probably 3/4 of them are girly.