or Connect

Posts by Yeeska

Yep, the two statements were related. lol My cervix is still long, so the outside half is super ripened (like really soft and she could get 4cm from it) while the inside half is still very firm and tight. When we were trying, in order to get pregnant, SO had to actually pull back and aim at my cervix because he goes past it with regular sex and -of course- would thrust furthest in when ejaculating. That may be confusing or just TMI, but I hope it's helpful.   My mother...
I just came across this article and am really digging it, so I wanted to share it...   http://midwifethinking.com/2011/09/14/the-assessment-of-progress/
Congratulations! When you're up for it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love some pictures and any details you want to share about the birth!
Well, I've been back and forth about a midwife/my midwife the whole time. Through a few quirks of fate, I connected with someone new this weekend and really connected. I'm finally comfortable with my midwife and would actually prefer she be there. What a relief! Unfortunately she lives 3 hours away. [sigh]   SO and I took the excuse of meeting her (and the fact that the 3 big ones were out of town with their father) for a weekend in the mountains, where she lives....
Yeah, aim for later. My birthday is around the High Holidays and you end up with a heck of a Torah portion. For years after it would fall on Rosh Hashanah and they'd want me to read Torah during service. Um, no way! Talk about pressure!
I get Pur Absorb at CVS, though they also well it at Whole Foods. It's made a bigger difference faster than Floradix, Nettle, Alfalfa, Chloraphyll, or anything else. I actually felt hyper the first time I took it (although my hemoglobin had been very low). I'm talking about going up a point a week with my hemoglobin. I think it absorbs better/differently, so it's less interferred with because I take it with lemonaide (for the vit C and to cover the slight metallic...
I struggle with anemia constantly, so I've had the chance to test a lot of stuff. Pur Absorb has made a huuuuge difference for me. Like I went from struggling to maintain 8 to a 13 in a single month with absolutely 0 side effects. It was incredible. I've also found that chlorophyll will make a big difference, but the effect tapers over time. So, I'm going to start taking the chlorophyll at 38 weeks. I want it maximized when I give birth. At a friend's encouragement, I've...
Hyde, are you taking fish oil? It can be really amazing with inflammation. That and raw garlic.
I am still trying to get over a dream I had this morning. I always have the most vivid, dark dreams when/if I fall back asleep in the morning. My dad was visiting and we were in the livingroom. I went to lie back on the couch to feel baby parts and there were three little fingers poking out of my belly. For a split second, I was like "Awwwee!" Then I realized what it meant. I started freaking out. I was crying and saying, "She's going to die!" but my dad just sat there...
IRT stretch marks: http://theshapeofamother.com/