or Connect

Posts by CoraT

Lost a huge piece of mucus plug this morning. Can't say I ever thought I'd be excited about something that resembled a massive piece of snot LOL.
Of course you're right, and that's very true. I can't help but feel anxious about it though. I have it strictly in my birth plan to avoid IVs (they are a source of incredible fear for me, and they're far too traumatizing because of past experiences). So ideally I want to avoid their usage at all costs! Haha.
Well, I can only hope you're right! Haha. I want to meet my little man sometime soon and hopefully avoid any other induction measures, etc. I'm so blessed to have made it this far. I have insulin resistance, and managed this entire pregnancy MED FREE, and fought my way into a low risk status! I'd hate for all my hard work to go down the drain.  Haven't been doing anything this morning. Husband is still asleep, so I just lying here. But he said we'll go walk around the...
Hey there!, Okay so I'm 40+6 today. Yesterday I had an appt and my OB offered to do a check, I hadn't had one since around week 20, so I agreed! I was very curious. She said I was 1cm and 25% effaced. Good to know. She offered to do a sweep as well, and I agreed. Well very soon after that, I started getting strong menstrual pain. Was definitely not like the BH I've been feeling on and off for weeks now. Over the next 12 hours the pain never went away, and I was able to...
Hello!!! :-D   *Name: Cora *EDD: June 15th, 2012 *Age/ age when the baby will be born: 24 *Location: Canada *How long it took you to get your BFP: 1 cycle *What number child is this for you: First! *Family: It's just my husband, and our 5 cats in here! lol. *Birth plans/preferences: Natural, aiming for an unassisted childbirth at home (due to hospitals pushing their policies regarding diabetic pregnancies on me), but hospital-birth if that doesn't...
{removed by user}