or Connect

Posts by kindofcrunchy82

it sounds like a great idea to me. I don't follow a lot of the same lifestyle choices as you, but for me, the main thing is to respect others beliefs and that is a great starting point, imo. I too, am a SAHM and am currently separated, we have been separated for 3 weeks, H moved to an appt and is currently footing the bills at both places. He does make a decent wage and he and I both know he will be paying me plenty to live on for probably 2 years after the D, (I will...
okay a couple things that stick out to me, firstly, your stbxh and GF haven't been dating very long, and using the word love does not guarantee their relationship will last. I agree with you, the kids should come first. While looking into divorcing, both my H and I have expressed the desire to not introduce new people early on to the kids, it is not good for them to have people come in and out of their lives like that imo. Most divorce decrees have morality clauses, in...
I am a long time user of mothering, but needed to post under different name because of my DH. anyway, all the drama unfolding, he had an affair for well over a year, gave me an ultimatim about not treating his foreign parents right during their visit, (less than 2 weeks after I found out about the affair). He had sworn he wanted to work on our marriage, butr never put in the effort, and I caught him still lieing to me, chatting with women online, looking at matrimonial...