or Connect

Posts by OtherSoul

Thanks ladies..I am going in tomorrow to get checked for a UTI.     I am also having a lot of menstrual-type cramping lately.  Anyone else get this at 20-21 weeks?  I remember getting it with my son throughout the whole pregnancy and I've had it off and on the entire time with this one.  It's not severe, just present.  But of course after seeing that light pink mucus I'm paranoid about the crampiness now..     Baby's still moving 'round.  I can't believe I have to wait...
So ladies...not the best update.  I'm done looking for a rescue dog.  After 3 days the dog (whose name was Zoe) growled at my son everytime he would yell, shout and jump!  She has a fear of loud noises apparently.  Other then that, super sweet!  But couldn't handle my son's noise.  She would growl at him and cower.  He is a very active and loud 2 year old.  When he was quiet, she was fine.  But anytime he yelled or jumped around, she would get really scared and growl....
Getting kicked like crazy right now and it is not comfortable...really almost hurts...so baby seems to be doing good at least.     Could crazy movements cause spotting?  Like if she/he was pummeling my cervix?
I'm still having alot of movement during certain times of the day.  Usually when I am sitting or laying down relaxed I feel them good.  They are much stronger then they were last week, some even hurt!   The ER used the fetal heart monitor on me and the baby was trashing around constantly but most of them I couldn't feel.  Then later on in the night when I went home, the baby just went nuts in there.     I am having menstrual type cramping.  But I've had that since I...
Thank you.  No, I haven't been that constipated this week..I've had some painful bowel movements but not constipation.     One thing I've noticed is that I feel like I have a bladder infection. I forgot to mention that to the medical people, and they didn't take urine samples.     My midwife did do me the courtesy of scheduling an ultrasound next Monday...to check and see if my cervix is shortening...I haven't had an ultrasound yet this pregnancy.     I had 2 losses...
no, I have not had sex recently.  Already been to the ER and the midwife about it...nobody checked my cervix...just told me there is nothing they can do.  So frustrating.  So NOT reassuring.  I feel like I'm doomed or something.  :-(     Baby's heartbeat is doing good.  I'm having stronger movements.  I had a "peach colored" tiny amount of discharge today, no more pink though.     But why the light pink discharge yesterday?  It was just a small amount...a tiny amount....
 Wait to choose the name until after labor is done..most men are WAY more accomodating to their spouses after seeing what they go through in labor!  Mine was.  :-)  Maybe let it hang for awhile then when you're sitting there holding your baby right after labor bring up the name again, or just start calling him that.    
Not in my cervix but today I started feeling some in my bladder.  I thought it was too early for bladder bouncing...   Well over 20 weeks now and definitely had loads of strong movement today, throughout most of the day.  :-)
I like Seraphina or Seraphine or Athena for a girl.     No clue for a boy.  We have mutually decided to take a month getting to know the child once it's born before naming it officially anyway, so I'm sure the right name will come in time.  
I was torn early on, but I really don't want to know now.  I just don't.  It's tempting when other people find out, but I just really want the surprise.  (although I already suspect I'm having another boy)