or Connect

Posts by OtherSoul

We AREN'T moving.  It would cost about 10k more to go to school in TX for my hubby to finish his Master's.  It's so much cheaper in Hawaii.     Sorry for the whiplash, people still reading!  We thought we would try to go back, but just financially can't do it.   But this means I am DEFINITELY getting a puppy now.  I'm ready.  Gonna be more flexible on what type of dog too.
I'm almost 19 weeks and baby movement has taken off!  I never go longer then a few minutes now without feeling something.  :-)  There are lots of times when the baby is just moving constantly!  This one is actually way more active then my son was!   Does that mean he/she is going to be just as active outside of the womb?  
Yes, it does help to get some opinions on this ladies.  We have to make a decision this week but I think it's likely we'll end up going to TX to be closer to our families, unless something weird happens with the financial aid, which we're still working out.      So last night I watched Cesar Milan's "How to Raise the Perfect Puppy" show, and it was great.  I realized the reason why training my last dog was so easy from puppyhood was because I followed many of his tips...
Yes, if I moved to TX I would be able to get the actual breed of dog that I want!  I'd want a cavalier king charles spaniel, standard poodle, or golden retriever.  But I would also be further along in my pregnancy (we'd be moving in May) with not as much time to get a puppy or young dog trained and underway before the newborn comes.  But I'd also have more (well relatively more) help in TX...so I dunno!   I'm still feeling conflicted about moving...my husband basically...
 I did like pockets for awhile...but found that as my baby became more mobile the fit wasn't that great and we've had a lot of leaks, plus from what friends with AIO's have told me the ones with pockets build up with residue faster.  And the last thing is that I just got soooo tired of stuffing diapers...I can't stand stuffing! lol.  I'm ready to not have anymore diapers to stuff.   In the early weeks with my son I used cotton fitteds + wool covers ...those worked out...
I've decided I hate pocket diapers.  I want to sell all the ones I have and start over with AIO's.     I also have an ungodly amount of cotton fitteds...I have GMD workhorse fitteds, in newborn, small and medium.   I'm thinking of keeping those, what do you think?  Newborns poop so much.     But yeah, going the all in ones route sounds good.  Please, can anyone direct me to a good brand of AIO's that you like that are reasonably priced?  WAHM ones too.  
Awww that is sooo precious!  What kind of dog is that?  Looks like a cavalier king charles spaniel or something.     So just an update:  my dog search has ended for the moment.  My husband has decided to do his Master's program on the mainland after all.  We'll probably end up in Texas, where both our families live.  He owns property there so we'll move into something he owns.  Not only will this be cheaper for us then living here, but we'll have family nearby.  We...
So my baby was really active yesterday but today, not much. I am not worried about it because I felt him/her yesterday but am wondering when the movement gets more regular and consistent. Last week I went 5 days without feeling hardly anything other then a few nudges here and there, then yesterday I felt the baby almost all day. Today just some flips and flops and that's it so far.  I can't remember from my son when movement became really regular. So when does it happen?...
Ksquared...I had even better sex after having my son. It felt weird/different the first month or two but I felt way more sensitive down there. I also completely reclaimed my body and fitness again. It was hard work but once I adjusted to the baby life I got into an exercise groove and rocked my body out. So while some things will be changing, the extra weight/softness is totally temporary. If you want your body to be slim and fit again after baby it's totally doable. ...
I feel more amorous now but DO NOT like to be touched in a sexual way by my husband, weirdly enough.  And TMI this means I masturbate frequently!     I feel okay with my body.  I'm rounder, but not unbearably so yet.  I'm looking forward to birth...my son's birth REALLY changed things down there so I am betting/hoping this time will be easier because the way has already been "plowed through" so to speak.