or Connect

Posts by amulrich

Thank you so very much!
Hi Dr. Sears, Thank you in advance for help with my question. I'm a little confused about immunity and doses with the polio vaccine. My daughter just turned four and has not had any vaccines since 12 months. At that appointment, she finished her fourth dose of Pentacel. I was reading through your book again last night and am concerned that she may need another polio dose to be immune. I originally thought that she only needed four doses of polio, which she received with...
Hi I could really use some advice. I am currently nursing my 12 month old son and wanting to clean my body out. I want to be very careful that I don't release toxins into my breastmilk. I am having some frustrating health issues, and I believe I am dealing with a leaky gut and candida. My psoriasis has really flared up as well. I am also carrying about 50 pounds of extra weight....despite my efforts I have not lost my pregnancy weight. I feel like I'm in the dark on how...
Hi, My husband and I, along with our 3 year old and 7 month old are moving to Angola, IN, near Fort Wayne next week. I am looking for a family doctor or pediatrician who is open to selective/delayed vaxing. Any suggestions?   Thanks, Ashley