or Connect

Posts by Love

Ive not ever been kicked out of anything. Though when i was in highschool i was visiting the mall one weekend and i guess being a teenager made me a destructive person and i was harassed by a mall cop that i had better not steal the advertisement off the table or he was gonna get me. True story lol and i looked at him shocked and asked him what in the world was i going to do with a boring advertisement that i was there to eat and watch a movie and didnt appreciate his...
I think that facebook is absolutely what you make of it. If you choose to be involved in flame wars and things of that nature you will be. My facebook is entirely private from anyone but friends and no details of my life can be seen by outsiders. All of my pictures are blocked from outsiders also. My name is not even visible through search. There is a handy dandy block button fature that wipes people from my happy little facbook planet if the need should arise. My facebook...
Lmao some people just cant see outside of the box. To you mommas from previous pages who have questioned BCs and SSNs or chose not to get them, more power to you. Im sorry that people have been so outwardly rude and hostile toward you. You have all made legit points for your choices and think it is to be admired. As for whether my son to be will have his... Probably if for no other reason than I know we will be griefed throughout his life if we dont have it. The man has...
T2009 I understand that you arent big on pets so you probably arent truly knowledgeable about different breeds.(( which is totally fine btw im not judging)) Unless this animal gives you a reason to fear it you should honestly consider it harmless just as you would a golden retriever. Pitts as far as loyalty and human companionship go are ranked at the same level as golden retrievers by the akc. I would believe that nothing you have heard about the breed is true... They...
Flint Felix is what our babes name is gonna be. Well Flint for 100% sure though I feel conflicted about Felix now and may pick out something else. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
@terrilein Talk to a fostering agency, someone out there would love him and not regret adopting him. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really good to hear that update. I will keep on praying. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really have no idea but I am sorry to hear this and I will pray for her and your family. Thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have an anxiety panic disorder and sids scares me too. This is what i bought to relieve the worry: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZB82CU/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0014KUGNQ&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0T8RJFCKVKH5KWY1GKQG It has amazing reviews and gives me a piece of mind i have faith in it... Its good stuff. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am biased against public schooling so my suggestions may not be what you are looking for :-/ from my perspective though there are really amazing home schooling opportunities out there that offer ample amounts of peer to peer activity in addition to the accelerated learning environment and critical thinking instead of just the regurgitation of memorization. My suggestion would be to really look further into the different homeschooling opportunities available to you and...