or Connect

Posts by Love

In addition to the medical things mentioned above excessive hunger can also be a sign of worms. How is his weight? I hve a couple different thoughts about it all. I would entirely agree that if he is ONLY doing this with you that it is a behaviour rather than a need for food. On the other hand if you are offering him healthy veggies and things like that as a snack and his weight is normal i do not see the harm in it. 5 slices of pizza just isnt healthy though i personally...
I dont think too much information should be worried about or if it is appropriate or not i think it is all appropriate my biggest concern though is the comprehension of specific details. For example i personally would say that all women have eggs in their tummies and when sperm meets the egg a baby grows. I would say that because it is true but also because even though they cant fully comprehend probably its enough to satisfy their curiosity and not information that could...
Oh my gosh! Amazing story and beautiful gorgeous child. 1 million congratulations! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I havent read every page but I am up to page four and there is something that I absolutely need to add in here. I can tell this topic is heated and I can see both sides point of views about parents needing to be more responsible for their children. I agree that they do need to be but with arguing this point we are fundamentally overlooking possibly the largest issue that is at play here. Whether it is the fault of the parents, cdc, doctors, government, or any other...
Man, that is a tough situation. I would be of the opinion the mother probably already knows and has mentioned it to him. At 18 my guess would be that he is lazy depressed whatever... There are a lot of kids around here like that and they are very aware that they smell and they choose not to do anything about it. If you were to bring it up at all i would mention it politely to the boy and would probably say something along the lines of "there have been a few comments at the...
Tropicana your visualizing idea is super super helpful thank you so much for sharing that. Im still struggling and finding myself very depressed but if i sit back and take your advice i can find short bouts of serenity. I think i will just need to do it often and practice and increase the length of my hold on those thoughts. Thank you also monkeyscience that is good advice and very reasonable. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well ive never had a child and i am not worried at all. I will tell you my secret. See ive seen tons of the videos and just like you i know it will hurt and am not sure if i can handle it. This is where my sneaky thinking comes in... The goal is to do it naturally of course for the best interest of the babe. Well the way i see it is after a certain point they cant give you anything so my goal is to make it that far. Once i get that far i can give up i can think i cant make...
Yeah that is reasonable there should be plenty of kids that fit those qualities far too many sadly. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So im assuming you allowed sibling groups? I would assume that it will happen very fast depending on what your case workers and stuff consider severe behavior. Almost all of them are difficult so depending on their definition of severe perhaps a little while. Id honestly think within just a couple few days your age range is reasonable and you arent blocking different ethnicities and you are open to fostering so you arent blocking kids who havent had their parental rights...
You bring up a very good point. The truth is i dont have an answer though. I do not know how to feel better about people stealing from my husband or the constant names that i hear when they talk about me. It hurts it hurts a lot and i am obsessed with not being hurt by it and not letting people hurt my husband. I want to be happy and i want these things to not bother me and to just let them go and feel ok with the act i have no control over it but i just cant.... I dont...