or Connect

Posts by Love

One of the most important people in my life passed away a couple years ago now and i am so lost without her. She was the epitome of love and always had the answers i needed. So i wonder if maybe you could feel for her... Her name is jeannie and ask her these questions for me: How do you like josh did i make a good choice this time? What should i do about the clampits? How is jimmy boy truly? I dont know if you will be able to get her or not but if shes out there i...
Im not a foster parent but i do have some experience in the area. Are you fostering to adopt? What ages, ethnicities, sex, and how many did you choose? If you answer those questions i will at least throw out a opinion of how long it should take. Those questions make the answer differ a lot though so cant answer without them. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gosh lol i dont know what to say about this. On one hand i know i personally would hate all those comments and i would snap back violently. On the other hand i see so much love in all that silliness i just cant help myself from smiling and saying aweeeee. I mean its obvious her comments are out of love and concern and not so much judgement even if it comes across that way. Its also obvious her comments are totally unfounded and completely not evidence based at all and...
Hopefully this is the right forum for this. I am actually going to skip the long rant providing specific details on my in laws and keep it short. The husbands family are insane, hateful, and a very nasty bunch of human beings. They are truly causing me an overwhelming amount of stress that today has been so bad has caused severe panic attacks. I can provide details if necessary but it would just be easier if you all understood that this is not petty conflict or war to see...
Honestly i would be kind of concerned too. I agree it isnt your business but since the risk of sids is increased be baby getting too warm i do think it would be something to consider. Understand the choice is not yours but id think anything a mother could do within her power to reduce the chance of sids would be good? Im not sure if that was your concern about the vents but that would be mine. As for the window i cant think of an issue with the window besides maybe the...
I would not go to the police station and file a report. Ifyou did that you would have to trust that they wouldnt try to investigate or anything and one of our amendments gives the person a right to face their accuser. If you filed a report i think that would fall under the category of accusing and i imagine he would have the right to know who accused him which would bring this whole thing to his attention. Not to mention that by filing that report you would be providing...
Im honestly not seeing a huge issue here. I am understanding that you and your family are very close and that your grandmother takes amazing care of your baby. I understand that she is frustrating you by disagreeing with your choices but what i dont understand is why you are holding so firmly to a choice that from what i can tel doesnt matter? If you are feeding baby the same thing what does it matter if it is pureed or solid? If it makes your grandma so upset and she...
This is a horrible situation and i am so sorry that you have gone through it. You did not put his name on the birth certificate did you? I am just assuming no. I dont believe that this man simply seeing your child could put any claim to them being his. If i were you i would personally speak with a close male friend you can trust and see if it is possible to list him as the father on the birth certificate because that would greatly make it more difficult for him to even...
Ive read through about ten pages of this thread and i am so thankful it is here. I am due april 17th 2012 with our first child, a boy. I have spent endless hours researching absolutely everything ensuring that we have bonding time and that unnecessary things not be done to him. During all of this i was still being convinced by family friends and husband that circing is ok. In fact my husband is adamant about having it done. With all of the evidence that i have read i was...
Wow i know exactly where you are coming from on this. My parents are wonderful to me now but i experienced a lot of what you mention and i also feel myself shut off from them. They support me enormously and are everything a family should be but my mind just wont let them in like friends. I have tried to feel differently but not been able to. My friends notice the difference when im around my parents and judge me about how wonderful they are and that i should be more...