or Connect

Posts by Love

I am not a mother yet but i will throw out my opinion here because this really hits home for me. I have an amazing memory and i remember my brother and i fighting like this when i was a wee little one. These memories are not pleasant for me because what i remember is my mother being overwhelmed and in my opinion simply not wanting to deal with the problem. I desperately wanted and relied on my parents help for these situations. Whether it was me hitting my brother because...
I am 100% tomboy. I dont do girl clothes, i dont do makeup, and i don't do girly jewelry. However, i always wear my engagement ring and my wedding band. I think it is very possible that a couple mutually decide it is unimportant to them because it really doesnt mean they are committed or prove anything. On the other hand my rings are very important to me and i would feel badly about taking them off and it upsets me if DH misplaces his. I think it is certainly a personal...
I intend to explain things as he asks and when i believe he can understand it. He will always know what he is capable of understanding. I dont think sex or body parts are anything to be ashamed of or held on a pedastool so i hope to teach from the very start that my son be comfortable with himself and knowledgable. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well what i did for my parents was bought a really cute picture frame that said proud grandparents on it and wrapped it up. I just got them together and had them open it and let them put two and two together hehe Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh i got done reading that site about baby Ian and i cried and cried and cried this topic interests me a lot. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I like the name personally! The first person to come to my mind is Mick Jagger but thats only because its unique enough that i can only think of one. I wouldnt be concerned with association, i reckon if you took into consideration what everyone would associate a name with you'd never find a name you were happy with. Every name is gonna make people think of something else... Until that is your little man makes his mark on the world and everyone thinks of him Sent from my...
Lol its too cool I like it a lot! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome! I am new also! How do you pronounce her name? I love the way its written even though im unsure how to pronounce the arrangement of the letters is very elegant and appealing. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello girls, I am new to these forums as a whole but thought I would start here. My name is Bridgette and I am a 25 year soon to be first time mom. I am due on April 17th 2012 and am 27 weeks along the day I made this topic. We have found that we are having a boy and we will be naming him Flint. I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you and hope we all have smooth and pleasant pregnancies. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk