or Connect

Posts by NewMumJoy

Boots  - so sorry for your awful day and frustration w/the false labor and w/work, I hope you're doing better today!  ((hugs))....Hang in there!!   Sallyrae - thanks so much for sharing that link, how timely and relevant for so many of us this week!     Well we are nowhere closer to labor and spent a pretty frustrating afternoon at the doctor's office today:  1) we thought for sure baby would be here by now and wouldn't need this appt  2) we spent 2 hrs waiting...
Wonderful, LizBiz - congrats!!!!  So happy and excited for you, hope you're resting up nicely.  Looking forward to pics and updates!!
Aww, Boots!!  That's a bummer, so sorry!!     That's my problem right now too....  I've been home (not working) for this entire pregnancy.  So by now I am sooooo done with thinking/prepping/pondering birth and motherhood that I just need to get on with it!  My final burst of nesting energy expired last weekend.  And this old body has had it, seriously!!  I'm just sore in all the wrong places right now - my feet, knees, fingers and toes - frustrating that none of those...
Ohhh I would loooove to get a haircut - and a massage - right now!!!  I've been threatening to do that for the past week (knowing that I'll have little time for either after baby comes).... but I've lost all motivation to do anything now!!  Although the salons are within walking distance, I'm just too tired/sore to leave the house.  I had my burst of nesting energy last weekend when I thought for sure baby would come....now I don't want to do anything more until baby...
Wow, youngspiritmom - how exciting!  Glad you're both doing well.... congrats!!!
Weeeee Boots!!!  How exciting!!  I'll be thinking of you today and hoping everything goes well.... ((BIG HUGS!!))     Eleuthia - good plan on making yesterday your last day!  Enjoy that time for yourself to rest up, sounds like you could really use it!!   Tizzy - Ohhh, praying that you don't actually have pertussis (haven't you been through enough already??).... hoping everything works out and that you, baby and family aren't at risk....   Sallyrae - sorry to...
VV - glad you had a great w/e in LA w/your B!!  I can't believe you survived an 8 mile hike in flip flops - you're a rockstar!  I think I would have ended up on the evening news....  Enjoy your time w/your sister and nieces... hopefully she can help you w/cleaning out that smoke smell out from your dresser - what an awful thing to find your sweet baby clothes all stinky, after all the work (and excitement) you put into getting everything clean and "baby...
Hooooray Ninetales - he's beautiful!!  I love the name too, it matches nicely w/sister Elsa... I hope you're feeling good today and recovering nicely, enjoying your sweet baby boy!!
  Me toooooo......
LilyTiger - yep, "ramping up" at 39 wks sounds like your body's working exactly like it should!  Hopefully it won't carry on toooo long and drive you nuts....   Still nothing here...  I slept most of this afternoon (since I'm up all night), now it's time for me to get out and moving along.  My boobs have been SO tender these last couple of days - giving me more anxiety about the breastfeeding experience ahead (although I know worrying about it isn't beneficial...