or Connect

Posts by NewMumJoy

Yayyyy Eveningstarmom - congrats!! Sounds like a very exciting birth, hope you're recovering nicely!!   ....And can't wait to hear from Sol, woohooo!!
Boots - good luck today/tomorrow returning to work - hope it all goes well and that you're not melting away!!   Penny - so glad to hear that baby is doing just fine, it sounds like everything is going to work out ok - just keep staying positive!   I can't wait to hear more about JustChianti !!     ALL I can think about now is "is it time yet????" with every little twinge that I feel!!  Since DH has returned home a couple days ago, I think baby's got the...
Ah!!!  JustChianti - so exciting!!!  Good luck, I'll be thinking of you tonight/tomorrow, hoping everything goes well.  Looking forward to your updates!  Woohooo!!  
Ahhhh, the tub..... we're not homebirthing, but I plan to labor at home for as long as possible....so I'm always fretting about the state of our tub.  I'm the only one who will get it cleaned around here - and since I use "natural" cleaning products, it takes twice the scrubbing and the tub stays clean for only half as long (grrrrr!).  I'm about to go and scrub it yet again - that's 3 more times than I thought I would ever have to by now....    LeAnn - Good luck...
Please post pics, I would love to see how all your beads came out!!
LilyTiger - That's great news, woohoo!!!   LizBiz - your flight sounds brutal!!!  You must be SO glad to have that all behind you.... Hope your family issues get resolved and everything turns out ok, sending you positive thoughts.   I've been wondering too about Sol... haven't seen anything from her since before last week.  Hope everything's going well....   I can't wait to see some birth stories/threads in our DDC !!!!!
Good luck LilyTiger - I hope it works out that baby is in a good position after all!   All of you dealing w/sweltering heat, my heart goes out to you - hang in there find a way and stay cool!  It is so so miserable when the temps get high and everything starts swelling, cramping, and your energy is sapped.  I can barely stand it when we approach the 90's here, I can't even imagine those higher temps that some of you are suffering from....   DH made it back home...
LOVE your pics, Veritas and Rebecca!!  The colors, the lighting, the mamas - so radiant and beautiful!!
Ahh, Boots what a great fun thread (how did I miss that one??).... I love your nursery pics, love the grey, and the decals and the books!!  I caught up on the posts and noticed that some of our other friends have posted pics of their nurseries there too - absolutely lovely!!   So I'm now a bit envious of those who have decorated nurseries for the little ones to come!  I wish we weren't moving so soon after baby's birth - or so frequently, that we are forced to keep...
I'm so sorry for your disappointment Ninetales, it's not your fault but yet still feels so unfair.  I hope you can find some peace with whatever way your baby (beautiful, strong and healthy!) gets brought into this world....Sending you hugs.....