or Connect

Posts by NewMumJoy

Yay, Jackie - congrats!!  Glad you were able to keep him in for those additional weeks and that ultimately your labor wasn't too bad!  He's beautiful!!
Yeahhh Jackie!!!  Congrats!!!!
Wonderful story, MamaChickadee!!  Thanks so much for sharing, hope you and beautiful little Miriam are continuing to do well!
Hey Ladies!  I'm back from my u/s and baby is doing just fine.  I don't think he's in any rush to come out.  Still enough fluids, healthy hb, cord and placenta, and he "measures" approx 8lbs12oz (which is a lot more than I expected, although the tech insisted that these figures are not dependable).  I was really looking forward to getting a good peak at his face or other features, but it was just too crowded in there to make out any parts....  :|   As far as...
Awwww!  Hello Oscar and Lyle!!!   
Thanks for sharing this, Thandiwe!!  I've been using EPO, but not Borage so far.... good stuff to know....
Thanks Andaluza!  I'm so sorry to hear about these developments concerning your Dad's visit and the dog!!  Definitely not fair to you and your needs, I hope that you can stand firm on your request for him not to bring the dog into your home - without causing too much upset.  I agree that it's a really inappropriate time and that your wishes should be respected - it is all about you (and baby) after all!  Just hearing how things went w/the dog at the hotel is even further...
Yes, I'm totally open to acupuncture right now!  Unfortunately it's a civic holiday here, so nothing's been open over the weekend or today.... I wish I thought to make an appointment sooner!!
Yes, mine does something very similar which sometimes makes me worry he's going to come out w/a chronic "twitching" problem!   At least once a day, there will be a period where right around his butt (or the upper half of my belly) I can feel a very strong, rhythmic "pulsing" - always makes me wonder every time what the heck he's doing.  Sometimes I think it could be one of my own abdominal arteries b/c it is so fast and rhythmic (keeping a perfect consistent...
Thanks LeAnn!   Poppy - too funny!!  Yeah, I would move that card to the bottom of the stack....!   LilyTiger / Poppy - I've had 3 cervical checks so far - all w/my hopes up and as of this past Friday I was barely 1cm dilated.  At this point, I won't bother with another until I really believe I'm in labor (and also, my u/s tomorrow morning should bear some details).  I had planned to let the doc do a membrane sweep @ last Friday's appt - I got myself ALL worked...