or Connect

Posts by TudoBem

I had no idea that finding good parent/child matches would be so hard.
Quote: Originally Posted by bobandjess99 So..what DOES he eat? That's probably a good place to start. He eats crackers and hummus, mac & cheese, chicken and rice, salmon and rice, pancakes, oatmeal, the Naked brand mango juice (pasteurized), granola with peanut butter, and cheerios. no fresh fruit. no veggies, fresh or cooked.
Has anyone successfully expanded a child's palette that was refusing to eat any fruit or vegetable? How does one do it? Does it have to be an eat it or go hungry approach? I don't want advice about offering and such. I've tried all the traditional stuff for over 4 years and none of it has worked. And no, he won't do smoothies. He won't even do fruit ice-creams. When he was a toddler he would drink smoothies. Then one day he decided he "didn't like" them. It's...
green smoothies every day, fresh nut milks (almond, brazil nut, etc.), blended/pureed veggies for soups, salsas, guacamole, whole fruit juice drinks.
Does anyone have the Vitamix dry blade container? What do you make with it? Have you found it useful enough to justify the cost? Would love to hear more! I know it can grind any grains and is used a lot to make bread. How often do you use yours and what do you make with it?
We moved out of the bay area because we didn't feel it was wise to live in a place in which home ownership was so out of reach. Unfortunately we are not happy where we are. We miss the resources of the bay, the climate, the diversity, and the opportunity. What I'm stuck on, though, is the concept of being okay with renting for years. What is likely is that we would rent for many years and then at some point probably purchase a 2 bedroom townhouse or something like...