or Connect

Posts by karen28

gtree-  last night after i posted, i tested BFN and then thought for sure my flow was starting... i wiped and saw more brown/red discharge (light).  i even cried!  grrr.   when i woke this morning my temp went down .3 degrees and i thought for sure my period had started... again more brown/red discharge and ONLY when i wiped.  i wore a tampon all day, but still very dry inside and discharge is still very very light.   spotting for 4 days straight has never...
Hi again ladies! So, I posted 2 days ago (at 11 dpo) about the light pink spotting I was having. AF was due yesterday, today, OR tomorrow (cycle's usually between 28-30 days, today I'm CD29).  Yesterday and today I had a tiny bit of light brown CM.  I realize this could totally be AF coming, but my temps haven't dropped off like they usually do by now.  Also, I've never had the light pink spotting before AF.  Bbs started hurting at 10 DPO and have grown increasingly...
Hello all! I have not posted on here in a couple of months in an effort to obsess less, haha   So much for that.   OK, so here's my cry for help/advice/interpretation:   My heart has just begun to POUND- I am 11 dpo, AF due in 2-3 days, and temps still appear to be on the rise.  I normally have light/dark brown spotting 1-2 days before AF begins, but just now I had a light pink streak on the TP... that never happens.  The beginning of my AF is usually more of a...
Question for you ladies! First, I'm in my 4th cycle of ttc, but only in my 2nd of actually charting and knowing when I ovulated... so, really just two cycles of having a better chance of conceiving.  I'm pretty sure I'm out this month since I can feel AF on her way (due on Sat, today is Thurs).   DH and I are both in very good health, but do you think it is too soon for us to talk to a doc and run some tests?  I'm hoping the answer is "yes, probably to soon".  But,...
And..today I'm 10 dpo, BFN with fmu.  I'm feeling out, which makes me even more emotional because we were so "on" this month. :(
I'm so sorry, LitMama.. :(   I'm trying so hard this month NOT to symptom spot...  Which has been fairly easy because I barely even have any symptoms!... 9 dpo and all I have is the typical super sore bbs.  I know they say "Oh, it's still early!"... and I know it is, but we couldn't have done anything better this month.  I mean, we were spot-on with everything.  Hoping the temps stay up!   BTW, funny thing happened tonight... and I'm attributing this to really...
YAY HARMONY! Congratulations!!! :) So happy for you!  I use the same internet cheapies, too :)   This morning FF changed my O up one day from CD18 to 19...  I input a 3rd day in a row of 97.2 and it changed it.  Can someone please look at my chart and possibly tell me why?  CD 19 might make sense as last cycle I O'd around CD20, so if this is true, I'm still in the clear.   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be283/   Thanks in advance for your...
Ladies, Is a temp dip below the cover line at 4 dpo generally something to worry about? Probably normal, right? Just don't want it to stay low... correct?
Harmony, is that hpt or opk?  I see "hcg" on the side.    I am most certain I O'd yesterday, CD 18, judging by the temp dip and +opk.  Although, my opk with fmu today was also + and I just took another one (about 9 hours later) and still +.  Could I be Oing today instead?  That seems weird since my temp rose quite a bit this morning.  I even temp'd just now and it was even .2 degrees higher than this morning.  Why isn't FF detecting O yet???  My CM and temps seem...
Thanks for the reply, Harmony!   I think I O'd either yesterday or maybe today... yesterday I had my first +OPK with a temp dip.  BDd last night for sure!  (Our BDing has been every other day this month and every day for the last 3)  Then this morning I got a temp rise, but another +OPK (I was really hoping for a -OPK this morning, so I could be sure yesterday was O)...  I will try to get DH to do another BD today! That'll make 4 days in a row, let's hope he can do...