or Connect

Posts by Sarah Temkin

All the names you guys have listed sound great to me!  I am glad to hear some more unique names being thrown out there.  My DH is originally from the Ukraine, so we have decided to do Russian first names and then English middle names.  Our son is named Mikhail James.  Mikhail was my DH's grandfathers name and so we used that and then my father's name is James.  We have decided to carry over our girl name choice which is Leeza Ann.  Leeza is the short form of Elisavetha...
I am in this club as well.  Since about 14 weeks (I'm 16w4d today) I have had a couple times where "I think" it was the baby moving, but couldnt be certain.  With my son, I started feeling movements more for sure at this time.  I am starting to wonder if my baby is sitting more towards my back this time around, because even at 16 weeks, it took even the doctor a little bit to find the heartbeat on Doppler.  Also, this time, my doctor has stated that my placenta is a...
So sorry for your loss Bena!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
I had quite a few done with my first pregnancy.  I had a dating one done, because he was our little surprise and I hadnt really kept track of anything, so I only knew a possible date.  Then we had the 20 week one done, and his kidneys were flagged as being dialated and if it stayed that way, it could have meant a possible surgery after he was born.  I had about 2 more after that and the kidneys worked themselves out, and finally one at 36-37 weeks because I was having...
I live in Middle Tennessee (Nashville area to be exact) and I expect the weather will be very nice.  It seems like we have been in the 70-80s for highs.  Most of the time we are at the point where short sleeves are still used during the day, but at night, you might need to take a light jacket with you, just in case.  Definitely to the point where outdoor parties would be an okay thing to do.  It will be interesting because me and DH both share a birthday of September...
Just wanted to update on me. I really need to get on here more than I do.  I am 11 weeks now and it seems like the morning sickness is dying out.  I still have it some, but I am having more good days than bad and it seems like if it does happen, it is kicking in later in the day.  I was so happy that I was able to get in the car after 2pm yesterday and didnt have motion sickness!  We have our next appointment tomorrow and hoping to hear the heart beat on a doppler.  As...
I didnt have the metal mouth with the first pregnancy, but I did have a bad taste in my mouth that forced me to brush my teeth about 6 times a day just to stop from making me nausous.  I had a boy the first time.  This time, I seem to be having a little of that metal taste in my mouth, but it isnt all the time.  I guess we will see if that means girl for us!
MissE: So sorry to hear about your grandpa. My thoughts and prayers are headed your way.  Jilimy: I am so sorry to hear about your spotting.  Big hugs and prayers headed your way as well.   AFM: I am new to posting, I have been hanging out reading for the last several weeks though.  I am now 10 weeks along and today was a very good day as far as morning sickness goes.  I didnt feel bad for most of the day!  I am hoping that just means that it is on its way out and...
My first pregnancy, I didnt even have anything checked and had no problems with DS.  I MC back in September and they werent going to check my progesterone and my cousin suggested that I push for it.  She is one that has to be on progesterone all throughout her pregnancy to keep a baby.  My MC experience was one that was a lot like her issues, so she said to insist on the progesterone test.  My nurse didnt feel the need for the test because she said usually if you have...
Hello all!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Sarah, and I am due 9/17.  I have one DS that is 19 months old, and back in September we lost our 2nd pregnancy at 10 weeks, so now we are onto #3.  I have been getting my numbers checked and all seems to be going great this time around, and was put on progesterone supplements throughout my 1st trimester.  I have my first appointment and ultrasound on Feb. 1st and that will be around 7 weeks.