or Connect

Posts by sassyfirechick

LOL like the physical trauma of that cocktail of TEN viruses the ped wanted to inject into my child to catch her up would have been any better?! I also love the "he fell into the side of the house and cut his face" - well now we need to give him a shot for pertussis!  ....well save for that little thing we call an immune system but pay no attention to that, it doesn't work anyways! I guess I don't like that ever-so-slight, but certainly present, hint of condescension that...
I saw differences in opinion and just having gone back there were 2 people who talked about Megan on a personal level, but everything else was a group of like-minded individuals having a very civil discussion, so I'm also confused.  I didn't see any name calling beyond the 2 posters with personal relations, just lots of analyzing of the article and the discrepancies that were found. Every thread has the potential to offend someone because even if we're all here to support...
I don't see how there isn't SOME form of HIPPA violation here....I mean it's one thing for a school nurse to know a child's vax status, after all when you submit health records you sort of do so under the assumption that the school nurse will see them, that's it.  But to then pass that info along to a nurse who's coming in, needle in hand, to coerce and intimidate these poor kids.....there's no privacy at all!  Might as well tattoo your kids vax status on their forehead...
Your claim is that all vaccines prevent transmission that that is not true, so try again.
My DD goes through phases, usually bc water has rolled down her face, not even in her eyes, and she will then refuse hair washing for a while.  I practice numbers with her and have her count how many times she wants me to rinse or just limit it to the back of her head not the top.  I prob only wash her hair once a week, the rest is just running some water over it and for now that works.  As her hair gets thicker and longer I'll work on her more!
Gluten/dairy free vegan blueberry mini muffins for breakfast (made for a vegan friend but we're GF/CF), and then off to my parents for eggs; lunch will be leftover chicken and veggies with fruit for a snack; dinner steak, veggies....and more veggies for snacking!  She loves veggies of any kind, faves being spinach, Brussels, tomatoes and carrots!
I second the look into allergies, but not only allergies, sensitivities as well and it's my understanding that those don't show up on standard allergy testing and you might be better suited to seek out a Naturopath for that. DD was vaxxed through 5mos (we delayed the 4mo round bc of a cold) and had pretty severe reactions - the screaming (constant for several days and continued intermittently for upwards of 2wks each round), and almost immediately following her first...
Saving that to pass along! So many people fail to believe or learn that many of these things are common for a reason...that they may be beneficial!
Par for the course - if they don't know, lets blame another countries vax schedule for sending over "unvaxxed" people