or Connect

Posts by sassyfirechick

Then why is it ok to assume "no link" even when cause is not proven?  I agree cause is a direct relation, but link is entirely different and there seems to be little effort to acknowledge a link or even the possibility of one.  From a pro-vax view, it would seem every answer must be black and white, all or nothing.  If autism is not directly *caused* by a particular vaccine or component of, then there is zero correlation between the two?  That would be a very bold...
No plans to disclose to the school prev vaxxes.  We've cut ties with the original ped who did them for other reasons and I have all of DD's medical paperwork if needed for anything.  If there is an outbreak of some kind that would otherwise exclude her if she doesn't have the vax or natural immunity, I will have her tittered to see where she stands at that point.  Personally, I probably wouldn't even call the nurse, not even discretely without a name - I wouldn't want to...
It's not that unthinkable considering vaccines are a relatively "new" thing in the grand scheme of things.  Can science prove explicitly that 3 generations of chemicals can slowly degenerate the DNA to the point of disease susceptibility and mutations in the immune system?  Why not?  We've done far more with DNA - why not take these older generations before they pass away and test entire families to look for mitochondrial changes?
We had been running an infrared heater in DD's room - we've got a walk out basement and her bedroom is above the two exposed walls.  The basement is now insulated and less of an issue but still colder in her rom than the rest.  I've never been too worried about blankets, even as a baby she had them in her crib and never had trouble pushing them away.  And that's just the problem..she doesn't love a lot of bulky blankets and won't let me tuck her in!  I will say she's...
Interesting! You know I've changed basically every product in my life to a more natural variety - except my contact solution!  I've always thought it was full of crap but never looked at it closely and now I have to do my research....
Try the local board as well and see if anyone in your area has had success.  I'm in CT, so not too far away and we plan to use a religious exemption for DD.  Definitely do not tell them in advance - wait til your LO is accepted and the final piece of paperwork you submit would be the exemption form/letter and it doesn't give them the time to debate it.  If you ask questions you open up a can of worms not only regarding exemption, but you make yourself a bit more "known" to...
 Right on!  I can tell you that (thinking and calculating the time here...) about 15 years ago, when I took my first psychology class was the first time I heard about autism.  First of all, the fact that is was classified as a neurological disorder discussed in a psychology textbook rather than a medical textbook should hint right there how people felt about it as a whole.  There was ZERO mention of any of the GI effects or many other very common denominators now...
Quote:How so?  I'm not at all concerned about a rash, fever, itching, perhaps some phlegm or a cough.....but death, that's pretty significant.  Seizures or autoimmune disorders as a potential side effect of vaccination - that plays a huge part in my personal decision not to vaccinate.  Everything has it's risks, but the risk of reactions to vaccines is every bit as real if not more common than the real risk of the worst outcome for a VPD.  If death rates are alarmingly...
Wow.  So are these Bill Gates funded vaccines?!  Pretty sad that it came down to that....but even sadder is the fact we're already going down that path of not being able to fight back with gun rights being slowly taken away every day. 
I'm sure you can sub them out for something more appropriate.  And I think part of the issue with sanitizers is that they don't kill all the germs (the whole "99.9%" on the label) so you are left with some live suckers on there along with the dead and dying. http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/health/hand-sanitizer-toxic-upwave/also:So it's supposed to be used to kill germs but instead harms the immune system more than helps it. And there are the alcohol based ones:So again,...