or Connect

Posts by SammyKay

I wanted to come back and update! After getting to 20 weeks I felt much better, less freaked out and everything progressed great! I got bigger, bigger, huger, ginormous! I measured 54 weeks at the end! I had no complications other than size and and tiredness. I made it all the way to 38+1! I had to have several discussions with my twin dr because they wanted to put in an epidural "just in case" I refused. I had to deliver in an OR on a flat table with my legs up in...
I went into the clinic and heard both heartbeats. The dr herself had twins so she was sympathetic and told me not to worry so much. And not to google too much ;) I also rented a Doppler, which should get here by Friday hopefully. :)    Thank you for all the support.
I have been a ball of nerves this whole pregnancy. I went into the hospital one night with what i called braxton hicks that would not stop for over 2 hours, even after i had sat down and drank a bottle of water and  sharp pain in my ribs and low ache. They did an ultrasound and everything was cool but the DR saw a black spot on baby b's placenta and said it could be a bleed and booked me to have another ultrasound the next day.   I of course googled the heck out of...
Thanks, I couldn't find many stories about di di twins. I have been poking around and can feel one of them. :) renting a fetal Doppler to keep my negative thoughts it check. I started this pregnancy about 60 lbs overweight and I've lost two pounds. I keep reading about gaining weight being so important in the second trimester. I assume if I am eating healthy I should be ok?
We had a miscarriage and then immediately fell pregnant and found out a week ago that it is twins! Very exciting! They have their own sacs and placentas and were measuring a day apart and right on the 15 week mark which is right on schedule! They were moving and had strong heartbeats. Nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary. My Dr laughed and said well i can tell you your 15 weeks and you can keep treating this like a normal pregnancy, we will talk more at 20...