or Connect

Posts by Yilatana

What did you do for your school aged child's birthday? We've already decided not to do a big party with school friends this year, maybe for next year we will do that again. Also not the cinema or swimming. So what other things could we do for it? I can't think of anything. An indoor play area place for big and small kids with a couple of friends is one idea we talked about. Can you think of anything else?    What did you do for your child's last birthday? That might...
Does anyone drink tea or coffee but are dairy free? What do you put in it instead of Cow's milk? I love my milky tea, but am looking for another option to use. (I don't like it with no milk in at all, so that isn't an option) 
Does anyone drink tea or coffee but are dairy free? What do you put in it instead of Cow's milk? I love my milky tea, but am looking for another option to use. (I don't it with no milk in at all, so that isn't an option) 
Thanks for sharing your experience! I have been researching online and just bought quite a few supplements to try.    These are what I'm trying:   -Milk Thistle which blocks the body's production of cholesterol in bile, thereby reducing the risk of developing gallstones -Dandelion Root which cleanses the liver and gallbladder -Vitamin C which helps convert cholesterol into bile acids in the body -Peppermint Oil which can apparantly dissolve and reduce...
After months of intense burning type pain high up in my stomach, I finally had an ultrasound scan and was told I've got 'a few gallstones' and that I will need to have my gallbladder removed. So after initial shock I've been looking online what this means and would rather not have it removed. Is there any way to get rid of the Gallstones myself naturally? Anyone been able to do this? I would really appreciate some other people's advise on this, even if you haven't had...