or Connect

Posts by mforeback

I'm 28 weeks as well. I've been feeling a bit of pressure or time crunch, like "there's so much to do and so little time"...and I'm having a hard time reaching the floor/getting up off of the floor/other random ways my belly is getting in the way. I'm just like, crap, still want to do this this and this, and I'm getting to big to do that and that, so DH will have to do it, and...   Anyone else feel like this, or am I just going crazy?
Congratulations Mama! Great job with birthing your little one. <3
Welcome! I'm planning an UC for my baby, due in June. This will be my first birth. Feel free to message me if you want to chat! :)
Glad to hear that you're feeling better! This tip is a bit after the fact, but I think you can get an over-the-counter strep test. I'm not sure how reliable it is, though. I've noticed them in passing at Wal-Mart. There are also OTC tests out there that tell you if you have a yeast infection or a bacterial infection in your hoo-ha, too. :) Off topic, but useful to know. On the other hand, an easy way to tell on THAT one is smell. Yeast infections don't smell bad - but...
I usually walk for 1.5 miles per day. Once the snow is melted off the mountains, I'll be hiking on weekends too. Assuming there isn't something else going on already...weekends are busy for me! As for weight gain...I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester, and have gained 21 pounds. So I guess that translates to 6 pound weight gain, above my prepregnancy weight. I'm 27 weeks now. I had crazy bad morning sickness, ended up on medicine for nausea for two or three months, and...
Going pretty well! I'm so excited about having my baby...I can hardly wait to hold her, nurse her, care for her. We've got just about everything we need for our baby already, courtesy of my mother throwing a baby shower and having over 20 people show up. :P Got the crib & changer/dresser set up, dresser filled with baby clothes/cloth diapers...the only thing missing is a rocking chair, and new blinds/paint for the nursery! Oh, and sewing-stuffs. I'm going to be sewing...
I am SO excited for spring. DH will be working on the sprinkler systems this weekend & next. Weekend #3 will be spent digging up grass/tilling dirt for my vegetable garden. And weekend #4 (April 1), we get to plant cool-weather veggies, fruit trees, berry bushes, and lilac shrubs! Yum! And I love lilacs...they smell SO nice. Favorite flower ever. But the best thing of all is getting my garden veggies & fruits in the ground. Yay!
Hey everyone!   Having a slightly emotional day, wanted to post about it.   So this pregnancy is going very well. I'm 26 weeks, and our baby girl (Jenny) is very healthy and active in there. She's due June 7th. However, this is not my first pregnancy...it's my 3rd. I had two early miscarriages before. It suddenly occurred to me this morning, that if I hadn't lost the first one, it would have been born right around now. I lost that pregnancy at 7 weeks, and it...
Oh, I know it's normal. I just think it's interesting, that's all. I noticed it in the first trimester as well, it's just a lot more noticeable as time goes on. Makes sense...the uterus is bigger. I think my libido has gotten a lot more active as pregnancy progresses as well. Usually have intercourse 2-3 times daily w/DH...I would do it more if he didn't have to work. :P I've also noticed BH with just plain arousal, regardless of orgasm. Those ones aren't as strong as...
Sounds wonderful!   Have you thought about using the equity in your out-of-town home to help purchase this one? Talk to a financial adviser. I think that would provide money for a down payment, and probably make for a smaller mortgage, too. Keep in mind that you can't use equity from a house that's already on the market. So you'd want to get the equity money first, then put it up for sale if you go that route. Hope everything works out well!