or Connect

Posts by boatbaby

We normally do a party every year (though not this year because I just had a baby this week). We buy minipumpkins (like the little white ones) and set them out with glue and paint brushes and glitter to make glitter pumpkins. We also make a "banging wall" to scare away any ghosts or monsters (more of a Halloween thing, but fun all the same). Basically a coupld of lumber boards with pots and pans screwed in (I got old ones at Goodwill for like $1 or less each) and also...
Photos of the little miss posted here. I am slow going with the paparazzi because of this bloody ankle injury. Going to see the orthopedic doc today. http://zachaboard.blogspot.com/2010/...oard-naia.html
I just posted some to my blog. I am slow going with this darn ankle injury! http://zachaboard.blogspot.com/2010/...oard-naia.html
I am!!! Naia is here! Labor started pretty hot and heavy right after my water broke. The long and short of it is, I got that fabulous experience of a nearly full labor AND then a (repeat) c-section. But, baby and mama are great and we're still in the hospital dealing with THE WEIRDEST childbirth injury ever... a severely sprained ankle that's making it impossible for me to walk at the moment. But the milk is in, the sun is shining, and I am not pregnant anymore!...
I think... I THINK my water just broke. I was scolding at DS (bad mama ) to clean up his toys and was on my knees helping him. I stood up and splash. Either I peed my pants or... It wasn't a lot, but it also did not smell like pee (My pee has smelled like battery acid lately). Off to take a brisk walk and wait to see...
You are doing what you know is right for you and your baby mesa. And I am so happy you'll be holding him soon! Thinking of you and best for a healthy arrival!!
DS's best friend is a media HEAVY little girl. And we have had similar situations pop up. And I just tell the mom the truth -- I feel like that movie/ experience will be too much for DS to handle and that it's just not ok with me. I don't need to judge her or justify myself. It is what it is. I still adore this little girl b/c she is such a good friend to DS and they have so much fun together and she is a sweet soul. I ask her enthusiastically about the shows she...
I am still here too. 42+1 today. Lots of bloody show last night and this morning. and regular strong ctx from 2am to 6am, but never closer than 10 min and I was able to mostly sleep in between. I have another set of NST/ ultrasound this morning. I am hoping all of this bloody show means it's bloody show time! I am so stinkin' jaded about ctx I don't think I am going to believe it until I am pushing.
Thank you SO much! This really made my day. I was laboring from 11pm to 4:30am with strong ctx 3 min apart. Then they stopped cold. *sigh* The good news is, the midwives have backed off and stopped scheduling c/s that I have have (twice now) not shown up for. They know I am serious about giving this baby a chance and they are letting me be. Maybe that is the mental break I need to let things happen. 42 weeks today and off to the chiro now. Thinking of mesa!!!
More pinkish mucus and 2 hours of ctx 3-4 min apart last night... but then they slowed and stopped. *sigh* I did one more tblspn of castor oil around noon. Nothing is happening poop or ctx wise now at 3:30pm. Wondering if I am immune to castor oil now? haha! Should I take more at dinner time or leave it alone. Tomorrow is d-day but DH is supporting me in not going in for the section, esp with all of these postive signs. it's going to be big time pressure from the...