or Connect

Posts by sanity82

Icy02..My heart just broke when i saw ur new thread. Im so very sorry dear. Its very painful when u r almost half way along the 1st trimester. M just so happy that the other little one is doin fine. Just hang in there icy...all will be fine.   I m still spotting...hope this clears up soon....im not sure if its gettin anybetter yet....sighs.
Hello femmeknitzi, what u wrote was reassuring. Thanks ! Since its my first preg and that my family isnt close by makes me alittle nervous. Hope this first trimester goes by real quick, and so does my all day morning sickness. Can't wait...Hope u r doin gr8 :)
Thank you ladies for all you advices and sharing your experience...really appreciate it.   Had spotting on fri and sat all day long....called my midwife, she said not to worry unless i've severe cramping pain and bleed fresh blood. The earliest ultrasound i could get was next monday since they felt there was no urgency in my case...no spotting on sunday n monday.... I started gettin this sharp poking pain on my right lower abdomen since monday mornin..which lasted...
Hi Guys, Im 6 weeks and 5 days...yesterday i noticed that whenever i wiped, the discharge had a very very light pinkish tint...I went to the toilet at aroun 4am today...and i saw blood on my TP...i wiped again and there was more watery sort blood. Then at 7am..it became all brown...every time im wiping..my TP is stained with brown discharge...my lower stomach feels kinda tight/sore....but its not bad tho...im freakin out seeing the brown discharge...is it normal? My...
Hello gurls... This is ma #1 too....I read all your posts here...n could help feelin so envious of u ladies...NO MORNIN SICKNESS AT ALL? Really? My MS is full on...i cant keep my food down,nausea 24/7...I heard the podcast abt MS...I've tried everythin there...nuthin is workin...I am only 6wks n 2days, its alrdy unbearable... :( m not sure if this MS is only gonna be a first trimester thing or last  till the end of preg. I had a GP appointment at 4wks plus...My first...
Hello ladies...Hope all is goin gd with u all..   Im 6 weeks...n my morning sickness( more like ALL DAY sickness) is quite bad...I was quite happy during week 5 that i was not havin any mornin sickness....n tot maybe i was the lucky 20%...fat hope...this weeks been terrible....I hate goin to the kitchen...I hate my own cookin...Ice cream is the only thing that seems to ease the nausea for abit....im in bed all day long...DH keeps tellin me to do some walkin n snap...
Hello ladies..can i join u guys...my EDD is Oct 15
thanks sherry...hope the TWW goes by real quick for u and u get a BFP!! :)   Sorry Lilac.....but things def seem to be movin in the right direction....hang in there.   Gd luck to u too Ciga...
Thanks alot Lilac!....I really really hope that ur AF doesn show up and u'll get sum gd news...Kudos to ur positive attitude... :)   Icy thanks lotsa deary!! :) If im not wrong we r due aroun the same time? mid oct? :)   To the rest of u ladies..sendin u truck loads of baby dust ur way...   Also just wanted to share this...this cycle I used pre seed for the first time..and BD every other day during my fertile days and totally avoided coffee(except for the...
Hello Ladies...I just got back today from my trip...Had no access to internet while i was away..   CONGRATS ICY!!! :)   So i tested on Sunday...n i got my BFP!!! :)))) So that's the latest on my end...   Lilac hope this is the month for u too...