or Connect

Posts by mrsandmrs

Actually, I'm going to need more information about tandem side lying nursing because I can't make it work at all!
@Sphinxy, we are dedicated swaddlers here, although i unswaddle their arms if they are cosleeping bc i read in the LLL book that they need their arms to protect themselves from adults while cosleeping. to nurse, i unswaddle and reswaddle when they are done. we changed diapers at every feeding (so, abt every 2 hours) until they stopped pooping at night (8 weeks? 10 weeks? i cant remember now). in my experience, side lying nursing got a little easier when they had a little...
@Sphinxy  for me, the desperation of sleep deprivation was the definitive line between the "survival" phase versus the "struggling but smiling" phase i'm in now. I was so fucking exhausted for so long. I do not know how I survive. I cried every day from sheer exhaustion. i brought home a four pound baby and a five pound baby. neither were especially good at nursing.  i spent - literally - 24 hours a day trying to breastfeed them at first. i was wracked with anxiety about...
@seraf, i'm sorry to hear about that. i hope everyone adjusts as smoothly as possible.    @prettyisa! WELCOME TO THE TWIN CLUB!  we were due for another set.    @Sphinxy, welcome over here. congrats on surviving the first 5 weeks. things really do get a lot better.   I also avidly read along but rarely have time to post on account of I spend most of my time taking care of three month old twins. (I mean, the breastfeeding alone is many hours of my day.) Also, I prefer...
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Welcome Granite Jr!!!
I'd have to go read my old posts for all the details, but I do remember that I ovulated earlier than I normally did with the injectable meds. I was usually around CD16 with clomid, and I think we went on cd 12 or so with follistim. That said, in your shoes, I'd be tempted to take prog. To lengthen my cycle for slightly more optimal timing? I don't know where you are right now so maybe that's not even an option any more.For my bfp cycle, I did two insems, one much too...
tilly, i tandem nurse but it's a little different. sorry that relationship is winding down, but four years is an incredible run of it!    seraphina, i can pump that much, but i believe i have oversupply issues that make my twins really barfy. if you can produce like that and avoid all the downfalls of oversupply that is really something!   im going to donate my freezer stash once i go back to work and know "for sure" tht my supply doesn't tank. we want the twins to...
Darcy, I used injectable medication (follistim) with iui after I had several failed clomid/iui cycles. I never got to ivf because I conceived twins on our second injectable cycle. Also, friederike, I only had two follicles. And I just changed both of their diapers. fx for all of you. I still haven't forgotten how crappy and frustrating that process was for me.
Oh man. The leeway I give myself under the umbrella of survival mode! It is amazing. Freezer meals are amazing though! I wish we still had a meal train from friends.
oceansolitude, i have recently started using their stroller, so i am planning on taking walks as much as the weather permits. of course, winter in the PNW means that i will probably be stuck mall walking. they are in a weird place where they are too fat to tandem wear in a stretchy wrap and too floppy and small to put in a SSC, so wearing them at the same time is really tough. i have a couple baby friends i can hang out with, from birth class and the OB's office. i go out...