or Connect

Posts by mrsandmrs

I was told to eat normally before the test as well. I would recommend having someone drop you off and pick you up. After fasting for 15 hrs (12+3) drinking 100 grams of sugar and getting 4 blood draws, I felt unsafe to drive. I can't believe they let people drive themselves.
I failed the 1 hour test at like, 17 weeks. then i passed the 3 hour fasting test, although it was possibly the worst experience of my life. i decided if i failed the 1-hour again later in my pregnancy, i would just refuse the 3 hour and ask to be treated as if i were diabetic. when i had to take the 1-hour again at 28 weeks, i passed it just fine, even though they had a lower cut-off than the earlier test. (i switched practitioners at 20 weeks, so a lot of things...
I love all the beautiful new babies! I feel like my guys are so old already. Six weeks old yesterday!
I can easily imagine how that would happen but I'm mortified thinking about it! That is totally something that would happen to me. Ack!
We had a pact that we would wait to find out the sex until birth, unless it was twins, then we needed less surprises in our lives. Lo & behold. it was twins so we got to find out. After we knew, I felt so much more bonded to the fetii. I realized that the sex was this one small piece of information I *could* know, when there was so much I could not know. I didn't realize it would be as important to me as it was. We have to deal with everyone's shit about gender...
I gained 45 lbs and I have 8 more to lose to be down to my pre pregnant weight. The twins are 6 weeks old tomorrow. I was overweight when I started, though, and it would be great if breastfeeding twins helped me lose a little extra... I haven't started exercising yet, since my c-section incision is still bugging me.
Man, this is quite a crew of good looking babies. Maybe I'm biased because I feel so invested in them all, but they are really, really cute. River has such a handsome baby cleft chin!! Simón looks like such a sweetie. Adrian is so adorable! I want to give matilda a snuggle! Her hat and blanket are so stylish. I can't believe how big silas is already ! And cdsmom, you caught some really sweet moments with your family! A+ work, everyone. Keep it up.
congrats on a good ultrasound, ememers! we seem to specialize in twin boys around here. we did the MaternitT21 test with our twins. Did you have any questions about it? 
yay!
of course there's a video! http://www.amazon.com/Happiest-Toddler-Block-Harvey-Karp/dp/B0001ZJQ72   we have a sidecar cosleeper and sometimes the babies sleep in our bed as well, depending on how the  night/nap is going.