or Connect

Posts by Laney1983

Pardon my ignorance, but what is gluten and what's the big fuss over it?
The thing I'd be scared of is sitting next to a male passenger who isn't my husband but enjoys looking at my boobs. Sorry, I'm just not comfortable with putting them out on display like that.
Breastfeeding passes on immunizations and so many other health intangibles that formula just cannot recreate you'd really have to have a good excuse to not do it (BF).
If I were either of you I'd take the baby to see a doctor. However, if you're certain it's the vitamins, maybe you should try a different formula.   This one contains no laxatives: http://www.eganmedical.com/Prenatal-Pack-Prenatal-Vitamins-p/msvs-pnp65330.htm   That said, I'd still take the baby to a pediatrician.
OMG, with as often as "the girls" pop out at waterparks (especially on that really tall slide) and they're worried about breastfeeding a baby?!?!
I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that legally speaking, the company must accommodate you per federal law. If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me.
First of all, I've been gaining weight, not losing it. So maybe I'm not the best person in the world to ask about weight loss ideas.   I did however come across a pretty good one from a friend of mine who lost so much weight walking his new dog that now none of his clothes fit, as he found out the hard way when his bathing suit dropped to his ankles at the beach in front of me, his neighbor and a handful of others.   He claims it fit him perfectly when he got the...
PBJMAMA nailed it IMO with the seasoning. The only thing I use that wasn't in her list is Tony Chachere's creole seasoning (which I use on everything except desserts), and of course Tabasco.
Thank you all sooooooooo much for the warm welcome!
*LoveBugMama*  surism  FrugalGranolaMom    Nice to meet you all, and thank you soooooooo much for the warm welcome