or Connect

Posts by thebluewyvern

Thanks for the responses! It's good to hear that she's not likely completely off the EC bandwagon so I'm much more optimistic than before. She's still very much excited about walking even after a month (she refuses her stroller, shopping carts, even her mei tai carrier because she wants to walk everywhere...I can barely carry her through parking lots to get to the store without her squirming out of my arms) so I can only assume it's taking her attention off...
My daughter has been part-time EC (only at home & grandparents) since she was 8 weeks and she's now 14 months old. She used to do really well...although she never learned to signal to us that she needed to go we'd take her first thing in the morning, after naps, before bath and bed, and random times throughout the day and would pee almost all the time in her potty, and would poop in it 95% of the time. She had a pretty long strike when she learned crawl but thanks to the...
Thanks for the help!  I did try taking her to the sink several times today (which was her potty until she was almost 5 months old), but she refused each time except once, when we did make a pee catch.  Tomorrow I am going to try putting the potty in a few new locations in the house and see if she's more willing.  If not, I'm going to take the advice to take a break from EC for a week.  That honestly didn't even occur to me...I felt like just giving up entirely lol.  It...
Hello all, I'm new to the forums and would love some help with my 8 month old daughter.  I've been EC'ing her part-time since she was 8 weeks old and was doing pretty well until recently.  By part-time I mean my husband and I have always taken her to the sink or potty when she wakes in the morning, before and after naps, before bed, and throughout the day if we thought she might have to go.  However, we have done this only at home (and some at my parent's house, who...