or Connect

Posts by clairebear3

How did it go for you last night?     Well the last two days here where somewhat better...The first night I started her bedtime routine at 8.10pm, last bottle at 8.30pm and she slept until around 1.30am, I think I gave her her paci and she went back to sleep until 2.30am when I gave her a bottle and then she slept until 6am when I popped her in bed with me and she slept until 8am, it was great to get some consecutive hours of sleep!  Last night she went down a bit...
Well because of circumstances today her routine will be a bit different anyway.  I fed her at 5.30ish this morning while she was asleep and I had great success at getting her to drink (see under), then 8.30am, then every 3 hours so it will end up at 8.30 tonight being the last feed so I will start her bedtime routing around 8.10 and it should be really well timed for her going to sleep.  I'm not sure if I can give her a bottle in the crib though because she always needs...
Well our day is more or less like this...   6.00 bottle, back to sleep for a while 9.30 bottle 11.00 nap +/- 1hr 12.30 bottle 14.00 nap 45 mins 15.30 bottle 17.00 nap 45 mins 18.30 bottle 20.15 falls asleep on me 21.10 bedtime routine 21.30 bottle 22.00 sleep   If I want to put her to bed earlier what do i do about the 21.30 bottle?  Will she wake up even earlier then?
ps i'm going back to 6 bottles a day, I think she should be drinking more...
Sounds good!   Oh dear I had the worst night so far here.   DD woke for the first time between 12-1 am.  She was laying 180 degrees in the other direction somehow.  Gave her her paci and she slept until 3am.  Then it was continual giving of her paci, trying her on her side etc.  When I go to put the paci in she is so awake she grabs my fingers like a maniac.  I tried putting a towel rolled up behind her back so she could stay on her side but she got really mad.  I rocked...
Well DD also rolled onto her tummy for the first time yesterday!  She's 17 weeks and the crazy thing is neither DH or I saw it!  She was just suddenly on her tummy on her play mat, it's so weird because she hates tummy time!   Last night it started again before 1am, I tried positioning her on her side but it didn't last for long.  I rocked her back to sleep and then put her in her crib on her back with my BF cushion tucked around her side.  She slept until about...
I had a small blister actually on my nipple, I think from friction of me just sticking them on and not really checking where my nipple was   It did get better but it took a while and I just made sure that that side was as far away from the plastic as possibble/  Hope it gets better soon!     I know it's not much consolation now but you've BEEN there.  When I had visits from lactation consultants I was kind of left with the feeling that it was very easy for them to dish...
Sometimes, sometimes I think she will use it up and then I see it will be left over until the next day so I put it in the fridge.  
  I know!  You think you have everything sussed out and then they throw you a curve ball!   How old is your LO?   Well last night I didn't give her any painkillers before sleep and her first waking was at 12.40am again!  I put her on her side with a pillow tucked behind her bottom and it lasted until about 4am.  Then nothing helped and I ended up rocking her to sleep and sitting up in the bed again with her.  I tried her on her tummy and side but nothing helped I kept...
I have just sniffed another batch that hasn't been in the fridge yet and it's def soapy to me...