or Connect

Posts by clairebear3

Well the day after I cut out dairy her poop went back to mustardy colour so I guess it couldn't of been the dairy otherwise it wouldn't of worked that quickly, maybe it was something else I ate or just one of those weird things.   I am supplementing, I didn't think of that before but it has lactose it in so me cutting out dairy wouldn't make a difference, thanks for pointing that out otherwise I would be denying myself lots of delicious cheese for nothing!  
I give the BM at room temp so I can keep the leftovers, I'm already supplementing so I want every drop!  If it's been in the fridge I normally use a spoon to scrape it down.  I have two bottle warmers for if I use formula, one from Tommytippee and one from Avent, they're useless!  You have to time them yourself, so you can't go off and do a nappy change because it gets too hot, anything less than 5-6 mins and it's too cold which is quite long time with a hungry babe in...
Well I finally got time to post again :)  i'm trying really hard to get my DD to nap alone.  Sometimes if she is in a deep sleep I can slide her into her crib but it's not working today!   Jessi i'm not offering the breast at the moment, she still latches and drinks but gets frustrated, she drinks a lot more than what I have so I figure what's the point.  I'm going to put her on and take a photo though so I at least have one good BF memory!   Does anyone else...
I forgo to say that i'm using dom and supplementing, maybe that makes a difference?  
Up until a week ago things seemed to be going fairly ok.  I would give DD, 14 weeks, her last bottle (i'm EPing) around 9.30, then put her down for the night.  She would wake in the night and I would give her her paci and she would sleep through until 4-6am and then after another bottle and then we would have a routine of roughly 9.30, 12.30, 15.30, 18.30 etc.  The last few days though she has been waking up at all times of the night 1.50, 3.00...  Last night she...
I think our LO (14w) might be starting to teeth too.  I can't feel or see anything in her mouth, nothing looks red but she's chewing terribly on her fingers to the point of gagging.  Also at night she tries to bite on her paci which makes it fall out and I have to wake up each time to put it back in.  Her night feed is normally 5-6 am, this morning it was 3.25 just because she had woken up fully.   How did you know she was teething?  Can you see something?  all I can...
Well we just got back from 6 days in the UK visiting family, DD was so good the whole trip but pumping was so hard.  I felt like I was constantly rushing to fit everything in around visiting people and going out.  I pumped 6 times each day apart from one day when my sister got married and I only managed 5.  My aunt booked an appointment for me to get my nails done which was very nice but to be honest stressed me out, I would much rather have stayed at home and kept up...
I had my first (and what will be only) child via a planned c-section due to breech lie.  The placenta was firmly wedged on my DD's head and I had no room left for her to turn.  I was literally having kittens!  It would be my first time in a hospital, first time with stitches, drip etc.  When I realised that I had no choice i cried terribly and mourned the loss of a natural birth, never feeling your waters break and all those things that other mothers talk...
Thank you!   Today is a bad day :(   My LO does not nap unless she's on me, she's too small for the Beco and I have a rough time with the Moby.  I have to clean, iron, shop, shower and pack for vacation on Thurs.  MIL will also be visiting, it's just times like this that EPing is so hard.  LO has kind of started grumbling constantly if not being held/sometimes even if being held.  I really need some kind of schedule, nap and otherwise.  Pff in some ways I know I...
Well i've decided to get some Best Bottoms!  The reviews sound great, they're really cute and there is a shop in Holland that will ship here.   I'm going to start with 4 shells, 12 stay dry liners, 6 micro boosters and a roll of grovia liners.  All in size medium, LO is about 5.6kg.  If it works out I will order some more and a wet bag.  I prob won't order until end August as money is a little tight but i will def let you know how it goes.   Thanks for the tips!