or Connect

Posts by roch

I had diastasis recti after the birth of my first child and it went completely away from doing the exercises in this book: http://www.amazon.ca/Lose-Mummy-Tummy-Julie-Tupler/dp/0738209813.  I'm 13 weeks pregnant and still no sign of D.R.
We wanted to get pregnant but I hadn't had a period for over 3 years (since before the birth of my son).  So I got pregnant before my first postpartum period and was surprised when I tested positive (I was only testing to make sure because I was going  to start taking some herbs to get my cycle back so we could TTC).
Thanks for the chart Sourire!   And for Alear and ChiaraRose - it looks like I'm definitely not the only one with high numbers!!   Fayebond and ChiaraRose - A twin pregnancy would be such a crazy amount of work (especially if you already have twins)!  I'm hoping for one too:)  I'll find out soon at my ultrasound.  Mainly I just stressed myself out reading that a high number can also indicate a molar pregnancy but I'll have to just push those thoughts out of my head.
I had bleeding with my last pregnancy at 5 weeks and 1 or 2 days and was told that there was no point in doing an ultrasound then as it was too early to see anything.  So, I waited a week and had an US and everything was fine.  Hopefully that is what happens with you!
Hi,   I just found out that my HCG at 7 weeks and 5 days was 170 000!  Anyone else have a number that high?  Do you think it means twins?
My 16 month old son has 4 teeth (only 1 all the way through).  At 15.5 months he didn't have any and he was a pretty good eater (I spoonfed him the majority of his food but he also ate a variety of finger foods as well).  Now he won't let me feed him.  He wants to do it himself but he barely eats.  He takes forever to eat the smallest piece of food and then often ends up throwing everything onto the floor.  He doesn't feed himself with a spoon yet (although he is...
Hi,   My milk supply started dropping when my son was around 10 or 11 months.  I took Nature's Way Fenugreek - 2, 610 mg capsules, 3 times a day.  Within 1 or 2 days my milk production increased substantially (which is typical for this herb).  He's 12.5 months now and I'm still taking it and I still have a really good supply.  Blessed Thistle is another herb that you could try if the Fenugreek alone is not good enough.  Usually the amount of herbs in "milk teas" is...
Thanks everyone for responding.  I think I will try a sippy cup that has a straw and just continue to nurse him and trust that when he's ready for a cup he will start to use one.
Hi Luckiest - thank you, thank you, thank you!  Your post made me feel a lot better.  I will do as you suggest with the cups and continue to breastfeed my little guy.
He will sometimes drink out of a normal cup if I hold it for him.  But usually he just pushes it away.  I think I will try a straw.  Thanks for the suggestion!