or Connect

Posts by YF26

Yea I got 3 I was planning to test again in the near future.
My phones not Leto g me upload the image but it's negative. I will update if anything new come up. Thanks for all your help!
Will do. Thanks! :)
Oh ok, and if I was to have gotten fertilized before this past period would it already show that I'm pregnant on a test or would I have to wait till my next period date? sorry I keep asking so much, it's my first time.
My period usually comes in 1-3 days early each month. And we began to have unprotected sex on the 8th but did it about 4 more times that month leaving about 2-3 days in between each time. And then my period came and left and we did it again the day after it left.       Thank you very much by the way for taking your time to reply.
Hello, I began having un protected sex on January 8,  that was about a week and 1/2 after I got off my period. After that on January 22 I got my period again so I figure I wasn't pregnant my period went away on the 25 and since then I've been having bubble like feelings on my lower abdomen right around my uterous area. Is it posible that I could have gotten pregnant and still got my period right after? Can the " bubble like" movements mean that I'm pregnant?
I do believe that it looks positive, but if for some reason its not dont feel down, My friend my told by her doctor that she would never be able to have babies and she is now 6 months pregnant. I hope the best for you! and when you test again let us know! :)
Hello, I began having un protected sex on January 8,  that was about a week and 1/2 after I got off my period. After that on January 22 I got my period again so I figure I wasn't pregnant my period went away on the 25 and since then I've been having bubble like feelings on my lower abdomen right around my uterous area. Is it posible that I could have gotten pregnant and still got my period right after? Can the " bubble like" movements mean that I'm pregnant?