or Connect

Posts by crazytwinmomma

I am a G/H cup and have nursed 3 babies.  For me, position wasn't as important as having a good nursing pillow and a comfortable place to nurse.  My first were twins so I almost solely nursed them in the football hold.  My third I did either cradle or cross cradle. One of my tricks early on was to roll up a hand towel and place it under my breast to prop it up a bit and make the nipple a little more accessible for the baby to latch on to.  I used a twin pillow with my...
  My 2.5 year old twins have been in toddler beds since the summer.  They seemed to be doing pretty well after their initial adjustment, but lately things have taken a turn for the worst.  What I've noticed is that if we get them in bed when they are relatively calm, they chatter for a little bit and then fall asleep.  If they get at all riled up during bedtime, then they run around the room, jump off the beds and take a good hour to fall asleep.  We don't have any...
My kids are unique...bath seems to get them more wound up!  Maybe I do need to tire them out more.  I don't know...I'll be happy when they grow out of this phase!
My 2.5 year old twins have been in toddler beds since the summer.  They seemed to be doing pretty well after their initial adjustment, but lately things have taken a turn for the worst.  What I've noticed is that if we get them in bed when they are relatively calm, they chatter for a little bit and then fall asleep.  If they get at all riled up during bedtime, then they run around the room, jump off the beds and take a good hour to fall asleep.  We don't have any wild...