or Connect

Posts by Siennaflower

Does anyone use Vudu?  We have it on our PS3 but have never used it.
Redbox movies are $1, and there are often free codes if you sign up for their texts.  We will most likely do a combo of streaming, Redbox freebies and library movies.  
I doubt it.  Hulu Plus does not have the full range of Hulu shows, it's a just selection of them.  For the life of me I can't figure out how they choose which shows they feature on Plus.  It's really not worth the $8, we canceled it several months ago.
This is me as well.  I go to bed at the same time as my dd's (between 9 and 10 since we're on summer break) and I get up an hour or so before they do.  I eat breakfast, check email, read, whatever else in relative peace and quiet.  I'm a morning person though, so I know that's not for everybody.  
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
I wouldn't mind getting rid of the couch for a rocking chair for myself and some fluffy bean bags for my dc, but I couldn't have friends and family members over without some type of comfortable seating to offer. Those floor pillows would not survive my cat, he would see those as giant scratching posts, lol.
Walmart has these denim pants that have a very high elastic waist, they usually fit over cloth ok.  I see them every year when they put out the fall clothes and I buy several sizes at once lol.
I use my Dyson on everything.  Tile, wood, carpet, upholstery.  Cleaning up broken glass.  It has yet to let me down and is still going strong after 5 years.  It does have a bit of a learning curve at first but it's so easy to use once you get the hang of it.  I can't recommend it enough.
Start by keeping a record of every purchase for a month.  Keep every receipt and just write it down.  At the end of the month tally up what you spent in different categories ie food, entertainment, clothes and this will give you the starting point of a realistic budget.  It will also highlight places that you need to work on changing habits.
I would not go this route.  Personally, I would stay home for the year and cut everything down to bare bones.  This would cut out daycare costs and the gas to get you to and from work completely.  The one bill I would make absolutely sure that I paid on time would be the mortgage.