or Connect

Posts by Siennaflower

This.    
The last couple of times dh has gone overseas there has been an internet cafe with free wifi on base.  As long as he had a laptop and could find a place to sit, he didn't pay for anything.  Hopefully something like that will be available for your dh too.
I have a Cosco Scenera, yes the $40 seat.  No bells, no whistles, but it's in there like a rock and it's pretty easy to adjust the straps.  In the end, after 2 kids this is what is most important to me.  Not technical aspects that may or may not make a difference in performance.
It will really depend on the personnel who do his paperwork. Some will just put in San Diego since that's what the previous orders state.  But some will use your zip code. We have had it figured both ways over the past 18 years.  I would prepare for the drop though, just in case.  What exactly would he need there that wouldn't be provided by his command?  Some spending money?
Definitely get a pail liner.  In the mean time, clean out the pail, let it dry and sprinkle some baking soda in the bottom of it.  Also, if you have any EOs, you can put a few drops on a washcloth and drop it in with the diapers to mask the odor.
I would write to the manufacturer about your experience.  Maybe they have an answer for you as to why this happened.  But I'm glad you found a new use for the rest of your batch :)
Can you run a load of towels with some detergent and see if that makes a difference?
We have a set of regular towels, 1 for each person in a family of 4.  We hang them up and reuse them, and I wash them twice a week.  I also have a mishmash of reserve towels in my cedar chest that are for big spills, illnesses and whatever else they can be used for.  I haven't counted them but I'm guessing 5 or 6.  Plus two big beach towels.
McD's french fries and a large Coke Those fudge striped cookies in the insanely loud packaging that announces to the entire house that I'm about to pig out Tater tots Krispy Kreme old fashioned chocolate donuts Carne Asada fries...yes, it's exactly what it sounds like...carne asada layered over fries with cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole....YUMMY American cheese.  There, I said it.  I freaking love American cheese. Christmas Peanut M&Ms.  I...
Make sure there's toilet paper before you sit down.