or Connect

Posts by charliesdragon

Thanks for the link!
Yes! My email is alexisleedotperkinsatgmaildotcom Also, come checkout the Facebook group, Vermont Crunchy Mamas
Thank you!! It's so wonderful to hear this from a mom with so much experience!
Good to know. I asked because at play groups all of the mothers talk about is their struggle to put their baby on a schedule. I was beginning to feel like a weirdo!
Agreed! I also feel like our bodies aren't static machines. Some days he needs more sleep and so he takes more or longer naps. I want him to be in tune with his biological Rythmn rather than an artificial clock.
@ Erimattsmom Awesome! This is exactly what I meant. I'm so happy to know it works for children as well as babies. I've found it difficult to find other parents that do this.
I said no schedule not no routine. Schedule implies using the clock whereas we prefer rythmn and routine.
My son, Roan, his nearly 7 months old and I have no plans of putting him on a schedule. Anybody else choosing to be schedule-free?
Bump
Hi. I have a 6 month old and would love to get together with other like-minded mothers. I can't seem to find other moms that share my parenting philosophy. Anyone?