or Connect

Posts by HolisticLove

mama*pisces!!   Hey! I just wanted to introduce myself to you and invite you to ask me as many questions about moving to CR as you'd like.  I moved to Costa Rica with my hubby and five kids (the Pacific side, near Playa Conchal) four months ago.   It's a beautiful experience but sometimes it can be frustrating just trying to figure things out.  It definitely helped us to have advice from other expats w/ kids and getting tips on a variety of things from schools,...
Hi!   I am American (Native of D.C) and have recently moved here to Costa Rica w/ my hubby and five kids.  We've been here for four months now and plan to stay for another year or so.     We are currently homeschooling our children.  Since we are on tourist status we can do whatever we choose for our children's education.  There are several small private schools nearby if we ever change our minds.  Once you become a resident, maybe the homeschooling rules will...
Hello all!   I am living in Costa Rica for the next 1yr or so w/ my hubby and five kids.  I am currently looking for moms to serve here in CR (Pacific Coast, near Playa Conchal or surrounding beach towns).   If you are a birth professional here or know of how I can tap into the natural birth community here, please contact me.     If you are a mom living here or will be visiting during pregnancy, I'd love to connect with you and offer you support at any...
Hello all!   I am living in Costa Rica for the next 1yr or so.  I am currently looking for moms to serve here in CR (Pacific Coast, near Playa Conchal or surrounding beach towns).   If you are a birth professional here or know of how I can tap into the natural birth community here, please contact me.  If you are a mom living here or will be visiting during pregnancy, I'd love to connect with you and offer you support at any time.   Pura Vida and Happy...